• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bseaged23

Reaction score
Scooped up some essentials to reset the wardrobe today at the Miami store. Anti-expo tees and OS crewneck

Attachments

• 161F3E71-6015-452A-9AC3-74BBF0DEE76F.jpeg
    161F3E71-6015-452A-9AC3-74BBF0DEE76F.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 82

ggss09

Reaction score
Scooped up some essentials to reset the wardrobe today at the Miami store. Anti-expo tees and OS crewneck

Did you find the anti-expo tees were thinner than previous seasons? Maybe I'm losing my mind but I picked some up off SSENSE recently and they feel thinner than my previous AE tee and my Uni tees

Bseaged23

Reaction score
Did you find the anti-expo tees were thinner than previous seasons? Maybe I'm losing my mind but I picked some up off SSENSE recently and they feel thinner than my previous AE tee and my Uni tees
My first expos but the heather feels exactly like an older Mercer I have that I’m replacing it with

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder if the mainline pairs of Cast 2 are updated as well? I know they restocked some recently. @MIKE_JE Can you please confirm?

Yes, all new pairs of Cast 2 are updated.

Dpsie

Reaction score
That's awesome news! Now I wish I waited a week longer for my Coast 2.
I don’t think that would have changed anything as Coast 2 had already been released. I could be wrong but it seems like all new pairs (which I read to be any pairs releasing not already in circulation) will have the updated fit. I suppose there’s a chance the pair you got a few weeks back is in fact the updated fit. Not sure.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So stay with our usual size with the new cast 2 update no need to size up to achieve a slightly loser fit throughout the legs?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t think that would have changed anything as Coast 2 had already been released. I could be wrong but it seems like all new pairs (which I read to be any pairs releasing not already in circulation) will have the updated fit. I suppose there’s a chance the pair you got a few weeks back is in fact the updated fit. Not sure.

I clearly asked him if mainline pairs, specifically those that recently restocked, were also updated.

Dpsie

Reaction score
I clearly asked him if mainline pairs, specifically those that recently restocked, were also updated.
I understood your question but was unclear on the response. Ultimately I’m not sure when this updated fit went into effect.

blue2007

Reaction score

Good point. Mine came from a Miami store, so that's likely the older fit, in case they did re-release recently.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads