• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Vintage is in for sure. But, the holes throughout the tee/hoodie are really just a take on what Amiri has been doing for years.
And what Amira has been doing for years was also done by Abercrombie & Fitch for years. Holes in clothing is nothing new in the fashion world. Distressed has always been a thing.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
People are some fanboys for acting like these hats are innovations. 47 Brand's been making hats in these washes for a good while; you can find them blank. Other brands have been doing it, too. A basic cotton-canvas twill hat shouldn't cost a whole $98 even if you're paying for fair wages. At this point, you're just paying for the name.

EhVos

Reaction score
People are some fanboys for acting like these hats are innovations. 47 Brand's been making hats in these washes for a good while; you can find them blank. Other brands have been doing it, too. A basic cotton-canvas twill hat shouldn't cost a whole $98 even if you're paying for fair wages. At this point, you're just paying for the name.

+ 1 for 47, have a washed navy and its awesome. was 25 cad too

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A good fitting hat is an innovation. A lot of brands don’t do it well. And not all head shapes are created equal.
Outlier made a wonderful hat, that was shallow. They put a lot of effort into getting the paneling right so they could remove the squatchee (the button on top). Believe it or not, that squatchee on top served a purpose, it covered the hole of the panels so they didn’t have to be perfectly aligned.
Anyway there are advancements and “innovations” in hats. If this is a hat that is actually shallow, then that’s a win in my book.

philmo84

Reaction score
A good fitting hat is an innovation. A lot of brands don’t do it well. And not all head shapes are created equal.
Outlier made a wonderful hat, that was shallow. They put a lot of effort into getting the paneling right so they could remove the squatchee (the button on top). Believe it or not, that squatchee on top served a purpose, it covered the hole of the panels so they didn’t have to be perfectly aligned.
Anyway there are advancements and “innovations” in hats. If this is a hat that is actually shallow, then that’s a win in my book.
Agreed but I’m actually hoping it’s not too shallow. I’ve really liked the fit of the kith hats.

Nike and new era dad style hats are too shallow and better for rounder shape faces unlike mine.

krzr50z

Reaction score
FB7F67BA-41EC-46A3-B15D-CE58D86744A2.jpeg

Sunday Fit.
- Haze Uni
- Charcoal Cord Game Shorts

justjosh92

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum but I’ve been following the JE thread for sometime. Bumped into cartel777 by using code word Aeropostale on grailed ?

just an fyi in the market for
- university tees sz small
- cast 2 carbon size 29 & 30 (Not really sure what my size is. The consensus on this thread is to size up. My TTS is 29)

Ps: I purchased a pair of Hovers through the eclipse sale and it’s finally coming in tomorrow. Fingers crossed they got my order right

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads