• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Butterfly is coop but that neon ladybug is gunna be mine day 1

Pretty sure that’s supposed to be a rainbow trout print. I’m with you though, it’s dope. I didn’t love the way Practice shorts flared on me but might try them again for those.
F73EB742-50DE-4455-9008-C458FDE63437.jpeg

5C71FF86-6742-4183-9A5C-66FFDC4EE507.jpeg

spikefugazi

Reaction score
i tried on la sweats in plum medium (my escobar size) this weekend. They fit really big. I think i would size down at least one for those guys who also own escobars. They fit so big i might even be an xs. Ive got smalls coming in this week!
So glad you brought this up. I was about to buy some in my usual size. Went off the sizing chart and all.
Genie Szn. After wearing a few days.
Did you size down on these? They look as slim as the Escobar pants.

Someone else said they fit huge, so I'm not sure what to believe.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the washed black finished hem AE in frikkin xs and it's still goddamn long lol
Ever since I got my first AE which is spot on, the subsequent ones have not worked out for me. I'll still be keeping these though, love the color and works well with my Mercer half zip.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Just got the washed black finished hem AE in frikkin xs and it's still goddamn long lol
Ever since I got my first AE which is spot on, the subsequent ones have not worked out for me. I'll still be keeping these though, love the color and works well with my Mercer half zip.

Someone on here cut the length them self. If you're feeling adventurous, worth a shot. Maybe practice on some throwaway tees.

Oh just read, it's a finished hem. Nvm. Unless you want an unfinished hem.

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
So glad you brought this up. I was about to buy some in my usual size. Went off the sizing chart and all.

Did you size down on these? They look as slim as the Escobar pants.

Someone else said they fit huge, so I'm not sure what to believe.
Size down from Escobar/ 26oz size. I took XS. 29 in cast 2, S in Escobar / 26oz LA

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
Pic??

i dont get how you fit into small escobars. Im a 28 waist and small escobars were so tight in the waist it wasnt comfortable at all.
Small waist I guess. I can go 28 in cast 2 but the legs are too skinny for my taste. Posted some pics yesterday.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really disappointed by the suicoke collab this year.
Re: the thong sandals, needles did their own take last year using the wurstel outsole (what JE calls “wavegrip”) and did a second variation in May of this year.

Re:zip, looks like the only changes were the colorway.

Furthermore, neither have co-branding, which is strange, and this collab isn’t even listed under JE in the collab section on the suicoke website.

seems rushed or just a grab from the “used parts bin”

?

last years lotus sandals were really something special...

cjaz

Reaction score
Really disappointed by the suicoke collab this year.
Re: the thong sandals, needles did their own take last year using the wurstel outsole (what JE calls “wavegrip”) and did a second variation in May of this year.

Re:zip, looks like the only changes were the colorway.

Furthermore, neither have co-branding, which is strange, and this collab isn’t even listed under JE in the collab section on the suicoke website.

seems rushed or just a grab from the “used parts bin”

?

last years lotus sandals were really something special...

They do feel a bit heartless. Need a pair of water resistant beaters. Ordered a pair, but not sure my 10.5 will fit the 8, 9, and 10 options. Lack of sizes add to your bin theory.

ddd

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE

Have the people that take the measurements for the site and the ones making the clothes ever met? The gaps between the states dimensions and the measurements of the items are incredibly off. I’d chalk it up to a mislabel or something, but nothing has anywhere near this combination.

I get that there’s variance that occurs, but this is kinda nuts. We’re talking a couple inches difference on every measurement, with some being much bigger, and some much smaller.

These are an XXL for reference.

Measurements on size chart state:
Waist: 35”
Inseam: 30.3”
Rise: 11.3”

Actual measurements:
Waist: 32” (16” laying flat)
Inseam: 32.5”
Rise: 14.5”
Honestly it's not just JE. I've never experienced a size chart that is 100% accurate after measuring and comparing by myself. Like 9/10 of the size charts provided by retailers are (way) off. One of the most annoying things when shopping online for clothes

aJEfan

Reaction score
Welp, ordered Avalon’s off Nordstrom and they sent me what appears to be the Ozone wash with Coast 2 tags reattached and also a completely different size.

Happened to me recently with Carbons, luckily you can just send it back no questions asked. But frustrating nonetheless!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads