• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lzd325

Reaction score
Anyone copped this from Mr. Porter?
ECC53522-370E-4741-9143-D7FF59E669C7.jpeg

Bimmer93

Reaction score
I was suppose to receive them today but they got delayed to Monday for some reason.

I had a UPS package get delayed today too. Arrived at my local hub then updated to “delayed due to a train derailment “. Pretty sure there aren’t any trains involved between the hub and my house 10 miles away. UPS is all screwed up.

adhulo

Reaction score
Just a quick question for anyone in the forum who has purchased the Panorama cargos - who are these pants made for? Have any of you hung onto your pairs? I bought a L based on my previous JE cargo sizing and they were way too big in the waist. Returned for a M and they are still insanely big in waist but have the desired fit through the legs and length.

I'm 6'4 195 and wear a 32 in Cast 2. But im a S in the Panoramas? How??? Why????1

Jcosia

Reaction score
Im gunna try. What time does it drop?
Different times for different sites, where were you looking to cop?

Best bet is to go to sneakernews or kicksonfire and they should have multiple sites listed that have raffles and sites that release at a specific time. Hope that helps!

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score

Juliette's for $239
29-33 limited sizing

So upset. I thought these where sold out. brought mine from Concept for $420. can't even return mine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics