• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

unlearn

Reaction score
Do yall like the boucle game shorts?
Love them. They run small though compared to the other game shorts. I wear a 33 in JE denim and wear a 3 in the game shorts. I copped the matching hoodie too but had to send back the size 4 so I sized up to a 5. Should be here tomorrow. Fit pic to come

Jliu88

Reaction score
Love them. They run small though compared to the other game shorts. I wear a 33 in JE denim and wear a 3 in the game shorts. I copped the matching hoodie too but had to send back the size 4 so I sized up to a 5. Should be here tomorrow. Fit pic to come
I’m a 33 in JE denim and wear a size 2 in the game shorts.

Marc305

Reaction score
Got my Pompeii Thumper in Medium from MrP. The fit was quite slim fit.. I prefer a looser fit.. This would be my most slim fitted JE jacket I’ve ever owned.. should I exchange to Large or Keep?.

View attachment 1408362

View attachment 1408365

My Push Pop all “Dremeled” and Distressed, Post Wash.. Ready to go. Just needed to be pressed slightly
View attachment 1408363
View attachment 1408364
Looks good! if you don’t mind what’s your height /weight ? I want to scoop up the royal thumper but don’t know if i would go with my tts or size up? i don’t own any

aJEfan

Reaction score
Do yall like the boucle game shorts?

They're nice, but I ended up returning them. I already own the burgundy cord and sour skittles game shorts and didn't want another pair of shorts with the basketball style side paneling. Quality was nice but nothing that blew me away. I wear a M in all the game shorts and would still take a M in these, even though they were a tad bit tighter than my other game shorts.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Looks good! if you don’t mind what’s your height /weight ? I want to scoop up the royal thumper but don’t know if i would go with my tts or size up? i don’t own any
Thank you. I'm 5'4", 140 lbs, Athletic Build. I'm TTS . Usually between Small and Medium. But I always end up getting the Mediums (95% of my JE are medium). On Oversize clothes, unless specified I go for small.

ddd

Reaction score
No mail day is complete without fit pics. I went one size up on the Cirrus. I wanted a looser fit. They run pretty tight right out of the box. Especially from the knees down. I'm sure they'll loosen up with wear.

Carnival Beach Hoodie x Cirrus

Cinder Check Hemi x Uni x Cirrus

I also got my Ink Bloom Uni from the Saks sale the other day.

Herringbone Cargos x Ink Bloom x AF1

That's a tough one. I'd pick the Juliette's if I could only have one.
Very dope fits. Would you say the beach hoodie runs small?

Cuttooth

Reaction score
With the Push Pops now in hand I'm much less worried about them stretching out, but I'm still really hoping it doesn't happen with the Juliettes. Both are definitely at their most snug when sitting upright, but the Push Pops more so of the two.

I've got my eye on the Cirrus what with all the chatter here but I'm not sure about them at full price.

Lextino

Reaction score
Red hemi finally came in! Went with size small like all my other hemis. Hemi collection complete ha.
745C1359-6347-4635-AF15-2ADDEAF937D3.jpeg
1E12C3BB-77C5-472A-B602-6DDD9A50228D.jpeg
6E9EF7BB-5595-429E-9199-11BD9A7804DF.jpeg

Jliu88

Reaction score
Ok so the consensus on the boucle game shorts is size up?
I’m 6’0 200lbs - I go with a medium. I have burgundy game shorts in large and actually prefer the medium. The large is slightly too loose on the waist but, both works though.

cast 2 size is 33

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads