• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yoshi

Reaction score
lol that’s the beginning stages of it... they are already talking pro sports for early June. The point is business is coming back sooner than people want to think.
Yeah, Newsom announced phases for re-opening 3 weeks ago. Whoever thought this wasn't coming isn't paying attention. This isn't an I told you so situation.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Newsom announced phases for re-opening 3 weeks ago. Whoever thought this wasn't coming isn't paying attention. This isn't an I told you so situation.

lol never seen someone so against the opening of an economy.

aaronj15

Reaction score
I sized them the same as my other Cast 2s (Nimbus, Carbon, Onyx, Iodine, Coast 2). I've worn them every other day or so for about 2 weeks now. I did also have these professionally hemmed to the length I wanted.

No better chance then now really right? I would only be able to wear them on Fridays or weekends before. Silver lining during these challenging times maybe!
Thanks for the response homie, good to see another Philly head on these forums as well.

cjaz

Reaction score
Does anyone know if balboa ink bloom runs big or small?

Balboa ink bloom fits essentially the same. It may feel a tad bit smaller due to a somewhat grainier / gauzy cotton texture. I would say it’s negligible in difference and nothing to change size over.

cjaz

Reaction score
What are peoples experiences with the French terry shorts ? Looking at some fireside shorts , wondering people's sizing. Looks like they are pretty stretchy ? TTS ?

I went TTS in my navy fireside shorts. They are stretchy, but wouldn’t worry about stretching anywhere but in the seat. Really like the fireside shorts. Only complaint is that I’ve developed tearing points...don’t know the technical term. Basically where the blue, along the pocket seam, is showing hints of white color pin holes.

polothug1

Reaction score
What’s some of your guys’ opinions on the Cast 2 Push Pops? I haven’t seen much about them and was wondering what people thought about them.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went TTS in my navy fireside shorts. They are stretchy, but wouldn’t worry about stretching anywhere but in the seat. Really like the fireside shorts. Only complaint is that I’ve developed tearing points...don’t know the technical term. Basically where the blue, along the pocket seam, is showing hints of white color pin holes.
Any fit pics?

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s some of your guys’ opinions on the Cast 2 Push Pops? I haven’t seen much about them and was wondering what people thought about them.
I asked about it a month or so ago and it didn’t seem like anyone had them or had interest. The water coloring to me is unique and doesn’t look overly done from the ecomm shots. Hopefully they look like that in person.
I personally like them but I also have skittles and pompeii’s. Some people are against white denim for guys but I’m not one of them. Just make sure they aren’t butt tight.

garbageman

Reaction score
Does anyone know if balboa ink bloom runs big or small?
A bit small compared to normal uni. Not a full size. Here's a comparison S white vs S ink bloom vs XS mocha:
20200520_071518.jpg 20200520_072410.jpg 20200520_072159.jpg

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Hey guys, can anyone comment on how the Sail Pullover fits? The only jacket I own from JE is the Bolivia in a small and def think I could have gone with a medium in that. Otherwise, I take raglan and flash dual zip in a medium, Uni tee in a small. Just trying to decide if I need a small or medium

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads