• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

garbageman

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the XS uni tee? Wondering how their fit was. Not sure If I should go S or XS ...
I sized down to XS in a mocha uni and the fit was a little bit off. The neck opening is unreasonably small which throws off how the shirt drapes. It also seems a little bit short for how wide it is (and it's still really wide in 0). It looks alright but I don't think I'd recommend sizing down unless you have a really thin neck. Definitely don't size down on made in Japan Uni as it fits like half a size smaller than the mainline and has a tighter neck in my experience with the balboa and saks exclusive ink bloom. I'm 5'8 130lbs, skinny.

nick227

Reaction score
I sized down to XS in a mocha uni and the fit was a little bit off. The neck opening is unreasonably small which throws off how the shirt drapes. It also seems a little bit short for how wide it is (and it's still really wide in 0). It looks alright but I don't think I'd recommend sizing down unless you have a really thin neck. Definitely don't size down on made in Japan Uni as it fits like half a size smaller than the mainline and has a tighter neck in my experience with the balboa and saks exclusive ink bloom. I'm 5'8 130lbs, skinny.

I sized down to a XS in the Haze Uni and agree with this - the neck opening was a bit small and it was a bit short for my liking. It still fit ok, but wasn't ideal.

white collar

Reaction score
always wanted to try those chelsea boots, but with me moving a bit away from the slim-skinny fit stuff, not sure chelsea shoes will work. Great price though
Buy them. I paid full retail for mine which is definitely an L but they are my favorite footwear. Very comfortable and always get complements. I'm even thinking about picking up the gray pair at that price.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to put in some time on the Indigo Raw Cast 2's, which gives me some motivation to put on something other than sweats. Paired here with 3Sixteen garment dyed heavyweight pocket tees. I have to say, these tees are legit if you guys are looking for some JE alternatives. I heard all the hype, but finally picked some up for myself a few weeks back and now I have 4 in my possession. Construction, dye, weight, and fit on point for me.

3Sixteen_JE.jpg

aaronj15

Reaction score
Trying to put in some time on the Indigo Raw Cast 2's, which gives me some motivation to put on something other than sweats. Paired here with 3Sixteen garment dyed heavyweight pocket tees. I have to say, these tees are legit if you guys are looking for some JE alternatives. I heard all the hype, but finally picked some up for myself a few weeks back and now I have 4 in my possession. Construction, dye, weight, and fit on point for me.

View attachment 1391750
How'd you size on the raws in comparison to your other cast 2s?

nick227

Reaction score

View attachment 1391750

Did you go TTS on your Raws? and hem them? IMO they look great here, slightly looser and no crazy stacks.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How'd you size on the raws in comparison to your other cast 2s?
Did you go TTS on your Raws? and hem them? IMO they look great here, slightly looser and no crazy stacks.

I sized them the same as my other Cast 2s (Nimbus, Carbon, Onyx, Iodine, Coast 2). I've worn them every other day or so for about 2 weeks now. I did also have these professionally hemmed to the length I wanted.

Glad to see I'm not the only breaking in raws around the house :)

No better chance then now really right? I would only be able to wear them on Fridays or weekends before. Silver lining during these challenging times maybe!

Last edited:

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
I bought three uni tees in my regular size medium and had to switch em for small. they were big and messy in my regular size imo

nick227

Reaction score
I sized them the same as my other Cast 2s (Nimbus, Carbon, Onyx, Iodine, Coast 2). I've worn them every other day or so for about 2 weeks now. I did also have these professionally hemmed to the length I wanted.

No better chance then now really right? I would only be able to wear them on Fridays or weekends before. Silver lining during these challenging times maybe!

Nice, looks good man! I have a 30 in all the pairs you mentioned except Iodine, but when I had Raws 30 was skin tight. Maybe I'll give them another shot and see if they stretch out nicely.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1391750

I've got four of these as well. Not bad ! The collar stretched out on all of them right away though. Color is nice (smoke and ash)

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curbside pick up only with restaurants at 25% capacity, what's your point?

lol that’s the beginning stages of it... they are already talking pro sports for early June. The point is business is coming back sooner than people want to think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads