• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

januarytwenty

Reaction score
How are Seekings indigo denim compared to Kane 2 fit? I’m thinking of purchasing a pair of Seekings but not looking to get a pair of Cast 2 fit.

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
A162A9C5-ADCE-4AE9-98A5-88CEF6876810.jpeg

old topic but my cirrus arrived ???

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn I never would have thought uncomfortable sandals would have a use case but if you're getting compliments from strangers that's definitely a use case lol

Edit: +1 on the cargos. The only complaint I have is the strings at the bottom because I don't actually use them to style it differently, so it's mostly a nuisance for me
Yea the strings are kind of a nuisance. They’re already trashed because it comes untied sometimes and I stepped on them. I honestly prefer them without tying them and just tuck in the strings with sneakers.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are Seekings indigo denim compared to Kane 2 fit? I’m thinking of purchasing a pair of Seekings but not looking to get a pair of Cast 2 fit.
Seekings are more like a cast 2 sized up, Kane 2 are “baggier”.
Seekings is going to be on SSENSE pretty soon, so I’d wait it out if you aren’t sure on fit

dustinr

Reaction score
Seekings is going to be on SSENSE pretty soon, so I’d wait it out if you aren’t sure on fit

Denim too? I know they had hoodies/tees on there but there was no denim I thought.

On a side note, they couldn’t have picked a worse band to be involved with promoting the brand.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For a person who’s been switching from slim to baggy bottoms for some years now, I don’t think slim will ever be out of style. Yes currently the the “new cool” is looser/baggy bottoms. Like I mentioned before, there’s a time and place for slim bottoms. Everything has its place.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For a person who’s been switching from slim to baggy bottoms for some years now, I don’t think slim will ever be out of style. Yes currently the the “new cool” is looser/baggy bottoms. Like I mentioned before, there’s a time and place for slim bottoms. Everything has its place.

Buy this immediately. XL for cheap

januarytwenty

Reaction score
I’m hoping they get posted on Ssense. Really wanting to pick up a pair of denim and love the wash. I didn’t want something as slim as Cast 2 but I really don’t mind something tighter than Kane 2. I was thinking Fit 2 by Rag and Bone would be great!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Denim too? I know they had hoodies/tees on there but there was no denim I thought.

On a side note, they couldn’t have picked a worse band to be involved with promoting the brand.
I’m hoping they get posted on Ssense. Really wanting to pick up a pair of denim and love the wash. I didn’t want something as slim as Cast 2 but I really don’t mind something tighter than Kane 2. I was thinking Fit 2 by Rag and Bone would be great!

2449B63C-FCA1-49B9-82E2-71AB3B70E78F.png

ggss09

Reaction score
tried the paint splatter camp shirt in person and liked it more than I thought. the camp shirt fit is very different from my old one from FW18, mostly for the better

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads