• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edeezus

Reaction score
There’s one XL Olive Iridescent Bogota for 40% off on Mr Porter right now for the big bois here.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Yo, why does Saks make the Kane look like such ass... bell bottoms? LOL

John Elliott makes it look a lot better.
Maybe it's just the few items I have, but I've noticed JE's site makes their items look way better than they actually are. They need to promote their photographer/editor lol.

Eapfep

Reaction score
I bought a second hand pair of Cast 2s in Sorrento in 32. I went TTS but I would say my best fitting pair of jean is APC Petite New standard where I sized down to 31.

I like the fit from the thigh down - hugs pretty tight in a good way, however the waist seems loose. Perhaps this was stretched out by the previous wearer, but if not should I size down to 31? Alternatively anybody have experience shrinking in the washer or getting professionally altered?

gentlypfister

Reaction score
sandro has great coats, which has been recommended by others on here
Yea - was with a friend in the mountains this past weekend and he had a dope Sandro coat - super well made.
Haha I can still go both ways but recently got in Standard Issue sweatpants as I wait to see what UniformLA rolls out...haven't tried ALD sweatpants yet.
These what you are referring to? You go TTS with JE?
Oh yeah! I'm all over the Oak pair.
May be in that boat with you. Fresh color.

Phonzy24

Reaction score
Does anyone else find the LA sweats a bit too short?
I originally felt that way when I got them too, but I figured these sweats weren’t intended to fit long or stack directly on my shoes. I tried them stacked around my sock like the site photos and love them

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%