• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MMcFly

Reaction score
Cast 2 Spring and Kake Mock Hoodie's on Saks Off Fifth for ~60% off

Thanks! Been looking for a sale on the Springs for a while.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I'm in UK. No UK store sells that brand at moment. :(
Same. Sucks :(

the duties are worth it. There are no gambles with uniform, you don’t have to “guess” what the quality is going to be like, it’s always on point. Now if you’re paying hundreds of dollars for a piece and duties on top of that just to find out it’s crap, that hurts. Everything I’ve purchased from JE and uniform was subject to duties so this is coming from experience

Uniform's tees are not any shorter than the JE tees anyway.

the vintage raw hems are quite short actually. If anyone’s looking for a shorter quality tee that’s the one

sogood

Reaction score
the vintage raw hems are quite short actually. If anyone’s looking for a shorter quality tee that’s the one

That size chart for the vintage raw hem is still just as long as JE tees and IMO too slim as well. Granted I haven’t tried their tees out because of those size charts, so maybe they’re not accurate, but I just don’t see the appeal unless you’re 6’+ and skinny.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the duties are worth it. There are no gambles with uniform, you don’t have to “guess” what the quality is going to be like, it’s always on point. Now if you’re paying hundreds of dollars for a piece and duties on top of that just to find out it’s crap, that hurts. Everything I’ve purchased from JE and uniform was subject to duties so this is coming from experience

@Wally_SF I nfortunately I’d have to disagree with you on this one. Vintage raw hems and vintage crew necks are my favorite tee’s from any brand and both are only SLIGHTLY shorter than JE classic crews/AE.

That size chart for the vintage raw hem is still just as long as JE tees and IMO too slim as well. Granted I haven’t tried their tees out because of those size charts, so maybe they’re not accurate, but I just don’t see the appeal unless you’re 6’+ and skinny.

I’m 5’8” and I find the length to be perfect. It hits justa above my crotch. Then again I’m not looking for tee’s that hit right around the waist.

As said above UNI LA tee’s are my favorite and I’ve owned every style of JE tee’s as well.

Examples:

White Vintage Crew Neck: https://www.styleforum.net/threadattachments/343980/?page=6#lg=1&slide=13

Olive Vintage Raw Hem:https://www.styleforum.net/threadattachments/343980/?page=3#lg=1&slide=26

toomuchsauce

Reaction score

Damn no Kake in my size, woulda been an instacop.

That’s a no brainer price for springs too, would definitely cop if I didn’t have them already.

Kger91

Reaction score

damn no 30s on the springs. would definitely cop if they had it in my size.

jrldc

Reaction score
Gonna try and fade out my obsidians this year.
Mountain hoodie
AE
Kith x Disney

Attachments

• 20200122_130028.jpg
    20200122_130028.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 92

sogood

Reaction score
@Wally_SF I nfortunately I’d have to disagree with you on this one. Vintage raw hems and vintage crew necks are my favorite tee’s from any brand and both are only SLIGHTLY shorter than JE classic crews/AE.

I’m 5’8” and I find the length to be perfect. It hits justa above my crotch. Then again I’m not looking for tee’s that hit right around the waist.

As said above UNI LA tee’s are my favorite and I’ve owned every style of JE tee’s as well.

Examples:

White Vintage Crew Neck: https://www.styleforum.net/threadattachments/343980/?page=6#lg=1&slide=13

Olive Vintage Raw Hem:https://www.styleforum.net/threadattachments/343980/?page=3#lg=1&slide=26

I don’t mind a longer length tee assuming it’s wider as well, but I feel like I’m wearing a dress when a tee is both long and slim like the old supima classic crews and mercers, etc.

quickstruck

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on a Kith Royce Wool overcoat from TRR. Gonna give it a flier and if it’s not great, I’ll probably hunt down a Sandro.

Does anyone have any experience with Kith’s more sartorial, less streetwear gear?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t mind a longer length tee assuming it’s wider as well, but I feel like I’m wearing a dress when a tee is both long and slim like the old supima classic crews and mercers, etc.

I guess it depends on your style and definitely your body type. As you probably have seen, I'm not very skinny so it doesn't feel like a dress to me and the tee's at least seem to be the perfect proportion for my body.

nekromantik

Reaction score
JE zipped hoodies. If the shoulder line drops slight below you're actual shoulders and bit baggy would you mind?
Hoodies are meant to be relaxed fitting and not formal but not sure if its still important enough to try size down for it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads