• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tommo

Reaction score
Alright all

@MIKE_JE

Im looking forward to these light wash Daze's coming in. Im all over the straight leg at the mo, and preferably a little cropped. Can you give us an idea of when they're gonna be in? Are we talking weeks or months?

Also - I havent bought any Daze or Kanes... Whats the difference between the two and are they similar to Acne 1996's?

Cheers

B00019-228_A.jpg

RIP hypebeast

Reaction score
Are there any pictures of the cast 2 raw denim with fades? want to see what they look like and how they look worn.
I saw someone posted 1 pic a week ago, but that's about all i could find.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As promised, pictures below. I sold myself on these trying them on...wearing them out of the office tonight. The feel is like carbons, super comfortable. After wearing them I'd advise sizing up one size, they are running a little small. I'm wearing a 30 here.

It's kind of hard to capture the texture with my phone. They are not overly shiny as you can see. In the lookbook / Ecomm, which I produced, we used flash to communicate that they are waxed, but in normal lighting (our dressing room here) this is what they look like.

Excited for you guys to get these! One of our best Cast 2 developments for sure.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As promised, pictures below. I sold myself on these trying them on...wearing them out of the office tonight. The feel is like carbons, super comfortable. After wearing them I'd advise sizing up one size, they are running a little small. I'm wearing a 30 here.

It's kind of hard to capture the texture with my phone. They are not overly shiny as you can see. In the lookbook / Ecomm, which I produced, we used flash to communicate that they are waxed, but in normal lighting (our dressing room here) this is what they look like.

Excited for you guys to get these! One of our best Cast 2 developments for sure.

View attachment 1227865 View attachment 1227866
View attachment 1227867

Is 30 your normal size?

papillo

Reaction score
Those are great! Dont sleep on waxed denim. I own a couple of pairs from other brands, and reach for them over my plain black pairs. My only regret is that i bought just one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads