• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nordstrom has them. I buy JE from there quite a bit now. I get the items shipped to the store near me. Try them on in store. And return whatever I didn't like right there. I work 5 mins from the flagship store in Seattle. Super convenient.
That’s actually really smart, also once it’s in stock at your branch I’m guessing it just stays at the local store, so you might even be able to pick it up at a discount later.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks very shiny, I hope they aren’t IRL, or these are going to be very hard to pull off
The closeups were shot with a flash to accentuate the coating, the middle image in this gallery is a bit more accurate. There is a sheen to the coating, I would not say it is this shiny without being effected intentionally by light.

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
I have already shared my thoughts on this piece regarding the price etc, so I'm just hoping a lot of the stores on the stockists get them.

Nonetheless, wish nothing but success for the rollout/sales of this item. It's a piece I adore & a nod to JE's attention to consumer wants. Congrats to the team.

Whoever purchases on Thursday, please provide feedback to the forum. I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

sinnerz

Reaction score
Is there a reason why on each washed pair of denim, the fading of the right leg starts super far away from the crotch? I notice it on all of my pairs. Bugs me everytime

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hoping they aren’t that shiny too... if they aren’t in real life then i’m in
They are 100% not that shiny - I'll post an irl photo tomorrow. You'll be happy with them, I know I am!

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are 100% not that shiny - I'll post an irl photo tomorrow. You'll be happy with them, I know I am!
thanks in advance for the photo! Appreciate it and i’m sure everyone else will as well.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.