• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you say it's thicker that the SD uni tees? I really like the grey/pink combo but will wait for them to go on sale. Wish they made them in short sleeve tees

It felt slightly thicker. Not sure if it really is.. may be the difference in feel of material. SD is definitely softer.

Marc305

Reaction score
Thanks. Still not sure if they need to be tighter. So I have some 34 Carbons now to compare. Those are a bit skin tight, they loosen up as I wear them and then they snap back. The Skittles don't have a lot of stretch so it will look a bit looser. I think if I go to 34, might be too tight without the stretch. 35 would be ideal. The waist is fine on me, but not sure if it will stretch a lot. The calves on the 36 Skittles are perfect, but clearly a bit larger than I want on thighs.

Still not sure if I should keep them...
Appreciate the feedback! Yea definitely need to grab a pair.. I’m pretty much a true 34. So at times the thigh might be a little issue from the start but usually stretch a bit. Just picked the Coba’s in a 34 and it’s A1

white collar

Reaction score
How's the waist right now? If it's strangling you, you could probably go up a size. Those are jeggings right now. The first run of Obsidians definitely stretched a ton though.
The waist is perfect, plenty of room in the upper thigh, the knee down is very tight though.

blue2007

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback! Yea definitely need to grab a pair.. I’m pretty much a true 34. So at times the thigh might be a little issue from the start but usually stretch a bit. Just picked the Coba’s in a 34 and it’s A1

My Odeons are 34 also, yet a 35 would fit better on my calves. I think I'll just wear the Skittles a bit looser and will probably hem them to be above the ankle level for a more casual look. Hopefully one day we will get a 35

Marc305

Reaction score
My Odeons are 34 also, yet a 35 would fit better on my calves. I think I'll just wear the Skittles a bit looser and will probably hem them to be above the ankle level for a more casual look. Hopefully one day we will get a 35
yea definitely need a 36 option.. so thigh wise the skittles in a 34 is perfect for you?

blue2007

Reaction score
yea definitely need a 36 option.. so thigh wise the skittles in a 34 is perfect for you?

I haven't tried a 34 yet. I guess I might have to do that before I start cutting the pants. I was just basing my opinion on the fact that the Carbons are skin tight on my thighs. They also bunch up a bit more now because of the super long inseam so my hope is that they will look cleaner after hemming.

quickstruck

Reaction score
?‍♂️

Attachments

• B4AF5E8C-178C-43C1-9595-BC3F573B58F8.jpeg
    B4AF5E8C-178C-43C1-9595-BC3F573B58F8.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 109

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, y’all messed with my head with this whole stretching business. I’ve been wearing these neros so damn much to stretch them out but that ish is not happening. Shoulda done size 29s rather than 28 on all my JE denim

Attachments

• F6774771-B7BE-4772-A801-0343E3B15CA6.jpeg
    F6774771-B7BE-4772-A801-0343E3B15CA6.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 126

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, y’all messed with my head with this whole stretching business. I’ve been wearing these neros so damn much to stretch them out but that ish is not happening. Shoulda done size 29s rather than 28 on all my JE denim

Looks good...

Is that the Ecru Uni tee?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members