• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nzahir

Reaction score
??‍♂️
It’s similar to raw vs distressed denim. In my opinion denim looks better with some wear, in a similar token, leather jackets looks better with wear. If you plan on beating the hell out of your leather jacket then go for it, but for the majority of people they will likely only be wearing it occasionally, this is for them.

With regards to versatility, leather jackets aren’t formal attire, you can wear them however you like, but I wouldn’t say a worn in leather jacket is less versatile than a brand new one, in the same vein as a worn denim jacket vs a raw one

T.L.;DR: just buy whatever you prefer, but IMO the yugi looks more bad ass because it’s worn in
Got it

This is the yuji right? Need supply exclusive name throwing me off. I think I can get the piece for about 600 (possibly bit less) in very good condition (worn about 10 times). Just debating in my head if I go with distressed or non distressed

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s so hard to see any of the detail against your similarly colored comforter. What do you think of it?

BC9DA751-D024-4D99-8596-720DC97085C2.jpeg
25AC92C3-3D5F-4D8F-A13D-64BE33FDF131.jpeg

I love it. It’s a great shade of grey and the pink pops without being tacky. The colors and dye are perfectly executed. The Cotton feels rougher/more rugged than any of my other University tees - maybe because of the dye process? I’m very happy with it, and will be looking to grab the Ebisus in this same color down the road.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chris_rosario

Reaction score
View attachment 1215054 View attachment 1215056

I love it. It’s a great shade of grey and the pink pops without being tacky. The colors and dye are perfectly executed. The Cotton feels rougher/more rugged than any of my other University tees - maybe because of the dye process? I’m very happy with it, and will be looking to grab the Ebisus in this same color down the road.

Fit pic?

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah... what happened??!? ?
That’s back when JE would pair stuff that looked great together, now they just throw random pieces together based on what is being dropped or about to sell. I personally think when they paired stuff well together it convinced me to buy more since I would buy the top and bottoms, and if I had the bottoms already I’d buy the top cuz it matched so well, and vice versa

blue2007

Reaction score
Dope fit! How’s the sizing on the skittles?

Thanks. Still not sure if they need to be tighter. So I have some 34 Carbons now to compare. Those are a bit skin tight, they loosen up as I wear them and then they snap back. The Skittles don't have a lot of stretch so it will look a bit looser. I think if I go to 34, might be too tight without the stretch. 35 would be ideal. The waist is fine on me, but not sure if it will stretch a lot. The calves on the 36 Skittles are perfect, but clearly a bit larger than I want on thighs.

Still not sure if I should keep them...

white collar

Reaction score
Fit critique, picked up these Obsidians and not sure if they are too much legging and not enough denim. Ignore my trashed apartment.

Attachments

• JE Fit 1.jpg
    JE Fit 1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 100
  • JE Fit 2.jpg
    JE Fit 2.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 101

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit critique, picked up these Obsidians and not sure if they are too much legging and not enough denim. Ignore my trashed apartment.
How's the waist right now? If it's strangling you, you could probably go up a size. Those are jeggings right now. The first run of Obsidians definitely stretched a ton though.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would keep them. Obsidians are tight at first but stretch considerably, especially the waist.

rbroseph

Reaction score

Would you say it's thicker that the SD uni tees? I really like the grey/pink combo but will wait for them to go on sale. Wish they made them in short sleeve tees

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zencortexyyyy