• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really digging the bargainvanilla ivory shirt. The jacket looked really dope in the first pic but after seeing the silhouette it’s a hard pass. The Thumper silhouette is getting old and looks weird as a jacket. I wasn’t even thinking about getting the bowling shirt but not I’m tempted.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really digging the bargainvanilla ivory shirt. The jacket looked really dope in the first pic but after seeing the silhouette it’s a hard pass. The Thumper silhouette is getting old and looks weird as a jacket. I wasn’t even thinking about getting the bowling shirt but not I’m tempted.
It’s too bad that long sleeve shop jacket/shirt didn’t come out

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah and didn't people have issues with the reversible Bolivia jacket? Hope they fixed the issues on this, I'm not getting it though. Lol

Terrypercs

Reaction score
Any places where I can order basketball shorts or cargos with a code or on sale? I need them for Miami; I leave the 13th of March

TheOpOg

Reaction score
The Patagonia rip-off is sweet! When I was in High School I had the OG one from Patagonia. I loved it! I grew out of it and have been looking for a new one ever since. I really hope it's still somewhere at my parents. Maybe I'll look for a vintage one. Every time I meet with Patagonia designers or reps I try to convince them to bring it back.

patagonia-ivory-blue-retro-x-deep-pile-thick-shag-full-zip-fleece-jacket-mint-xl-47f776f4833e9a0400030de9e49b5357.jpg

I love the JE version but $550 is nuts!!! Especially because we all know the quality will be 10% of Patagonia's at 300% the price. Sorry, but this JE pricing is starting to get silly. I understand they're desperately trying to go after that upper echelon pricing but it's really turning me off the brand. I can't put my finger on it but it just makes the brand seem, for lack of a better word, more "douchey" and less wholesome. I still think they make great designs. As well as are smart businessmen and good guys. Hell, if I was running the company I'd experiment with the price elasticity too but from a long-time customer's perspective, it sucks to see the brand go this way. At this point, the core consumers all know this stuff will hit 50% off in the next couple months but it kind of takes all the fun out of the drops for me. As I know I will regret buying anything at full price. Instead of glued to the computer with my credit card out like past seasons. I just start paying attention when sale szn comes around. It's just less engaging and less exciting.

I will try to get this sweet fleece on sale when it hits $250ish (unless I find a vintage Patagucci one in good shape). The one nice thing about JE, over a brand like Patagonia, it that it's not everywhere. If I ever rock something cool from Patagonia it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll consistently see others rocking it. Always awkward sitting across from a guy wearing the same jacket as you on the train, lol. If you ever come across someone rocking JE it's cool as hell because it's fairly rare.

edit - typo

Last edited:

mikey34

Reaction score
Just an FYI fellas, stay away from the JE x M.A.R.S jewelry Colab From the pictures online it looked pretty small and dainty, but I was seriously surprised how underwhelming it was in person. I couldn’t even try it on because it came tangled up and the necklace is so small it was in tons of knots and I couldn’t get it out (tried for about an hour). Came out to a little under $1100 and it seriously felt like an $11 chain.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zuhoouk