1. MEGA EASTER EGG HUNT has started now! There will be $50, $100 eggs and a Golden Egg with a pair of St. Crispin's brown oxford shoes from Skoaktiebolaget inside!
  2. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. 97laxlude

97laxlude Senior Member

Interesting progression from the brand and I see things that some members would definitely style well with (marchus,hermes) but damn most of it is unwearable to me. Not throwing any shade, this is more to do with the fact that I couldn't pull off most of these fits.
    Waiting on product shots highlighting individual pieces to get a better feel.

2. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior Member

Sunday Vibes. Season 7 Washed Panelled Bomber + Raw Hemmed Obsidians.

F053B778-A75C-48CB-A279-2AE35E0ED3A5.jpeg

3. 97laxlude

97laxlude Senior Member

How do you like the raw hems? They staying put.

4. zabo358

zabo358 Senior Member

Is medium normally tts for you? Can't decide if I should go my tts (small) or size down on the cargos.

5. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior Member

I just raw hemmed a pair of obsidians DIY style to be honest, have a ton of black denim and I wanted these a little more cropped for some of my loafers and low top shoes - no problems at all though. Denims held up just fine.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019

6. npa23

npa23 Senior Member

gold icons are a must! Also think I'm going to splurge and cop the iridescent bomber for my bday.

7. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Distinguished Member

Go a size under whatever you get for Escos. They're baggy, and material is forgiving. I ordered a small, and could still fit them if I wanted to. They weren't as comfortable for me though.

8. due_dilla

due_dilla Well-Known Member

Any reviews or outfit pics with this years sail pullover? Was excited to get the OG colorway but sold out in a size L.

9. zabo358

zabo358 Senior Member

Need JE to release their socks.

1EED803F-DD9A-4AE8-9B69-D53BE341ABA5.png

10. j023

j023 Distinguished Member

Yeah those are probably the only socks that will work with that color way lol. Maybe some white socks too.

11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

12. chris_rosario

chris_rosario Senior Member

Thanks Mike. It was a great show and I definitely enjoyed it.

13. npa23

npa23 Senior Member

@marcus-chi killed it with those cargos. makes me want to grab a pair

14. j023

j023 Distinguished Member

These cargos and that 720 colorway are sick! But as individual pieces. Not sure about pairing them...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019

15. srizvi722

srizvi722 Distinguished Member

Sheesh. The amount of gratitude and appreciation JE and team show to those who support them is unreal. They’ve blown up..worldwide and still take time out of their busy schedule to really speak to us individually. Whether it’s through SF or email, they keep it real and provide us with that personalized shopping experience.

It’s Monday right after the runway show, and Mike gets on here to thank us. Mad props to the whole team.