• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this fit would look better with some cp or some boots...

I think In general you really shouldn’t wear athletic shoes (YEEZY included) unless your outfit is “athletic” inspired, joggers, cargos, sweats, etc.

My 2 cents

Yeah, CPs look good with this fit for sure. I only paired with these yeezys because of the dark green color part of the shoe. It’s almost a perfect match of green as the jacket.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Got the Rio sweats in brown. Had to size up from M to L. The medium were skin tight jeggings on me.

Also, so excited about the new drops. The colors and styles are amazing.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this fit would look better with some cp or some boots...

I think In general you really shouldn’t wear athletic shoes (YEEZY included) unless your outfit is “athletic” inspired, joggers, cargos, sweats, etc.

My 2 cents

I’m gonna disagree with this to an extent. THAT specific fit did not call for THOSE Yeezys. Yeezys do look good with denim, however. I think what threw it off was:

1. The colors of the kicks were way out of place. They are grey, NOT dark green. And that orange stripe doesn’t work when there’s multiple other colors in a fit (I.e the blue and green combo up top).

Cream 350 or OG 700 may have worked.

2. The jacket/thumper combo is bad.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna disagree with this to an extent. THAT specific fit did not call for THOSE Yeezys. Yeezys do look good with denim, however. I think what threw it off was:

1. The colors of the kicks were way out of place. They are grey, NOT dark green. And that orange stripe doesn’t work when there’s multiple other colors in a fit (I.e the blue and green combo up top).

Cream 350 or OG 700 may have worked.

2. The jacket/thumper combo is bad.

They’re grey(steel) and dark green to my eyes at least. To each their own tho but I agree yeezys do look good with denim imo.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Rio sweats in brown. Had to size up from M to L. The medium were skin tight jeggings on me.

Also, so excited about the new drops. The colors and styles are amazing.

You are the second now to confirm these run tight. I thought it was just me. I’m going for a small too over the xs

InstantKlassicks

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience using their own spray starch? I have a couple pairs of garments I’d like to stiffen up. If so, is it as easy as spraying on and ironing away?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are the second now to confirm these run tight. I thought it was just me. I’m going for a small too over the xs

Do they ride up higher on the ankle than Escobar’s? That’s my only complaint with Escobar’s, is that the cuff lands too far down the ankle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics