1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Puchases through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. chris_rosario

chris_rosario Senior Member

I’ve been saying that they need a wish list on their site too. @MIKE_JE can we get this considered

2. srizvi722

srizvi722 Distinguished Member

^^They also need to fix their damn site. Ish is only functional on an iPhone

95% of the time, this is what I get when I open an item...then I gotta refresh a few times before the page loads for me. Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 12.17.47 PM.png

3. rs1398

rs1398 Senior Member

I’m with @JR918 def going to be picking up the sly alpaca flannel. Also the washed l/s tee in the Colby pictures looks promising. I also hope they release those blank hats. Full JE for the day Quentin jacket, kake, anti and Ebisu
    C20D20CF-85EF-4D1B-831C-5DB932702775.jpeg

4. flipsilk

flipsilk Senior Member

Yeah, its absurd. I get that commerce today needs to be conducive to mobile shopping, but the fact that i have to reload on my desktop constantly is beyond annoying

5. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior Member

Why thanks for that, shouldve clarified - peoplewho have experience with JE thumper jackets and je leather in blackmeans or the regular rider - did you go with the same size as across the board or size down?

6. fdyla

fdyla Senior Member

What browser are you guys using? And what resolution display? I've never had to reload on Firefox or Chrome personally, but I noticed that they have the threshold for the mobile layout crossover set pretty high (~1024 width, probably to serve the mobile version on most 7 inch tablets) and when I shrink my browser enough to get the mobile layout on my desktop, that layout seems to have issues.

7. bbconair

bbconair Senior Member

their website doesn't work on any browser in my experience. constantly have to reload and refresh. it is annoying.

8. turbospartan

turbospartan Well-Known Member

Meguro's and Mauves, and a UniformLA olive LS that you can't see

[​IMG]

9. npa23

npa23 Senior Member

What's the retail on the shearling jacket? Any guesses? I'm thinking $1,000-$1,200

10. jstrath406

jstrath406 Distinguished Member

I’d guess more than that, the whole thing is suede (pretty much the same price as leather) plus the shearling inside. I can’t see it being any less than 1600-1800.

11. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Distinguished Member

12. sogood

sogood Senior Member

Private sale already starting? Not seeing that under my account :angry:

13. boxdok

boxdok Senior Member

Was looking at the SZ chart of the new denim and noticed that a 33 has a 12 inch thigh as opposed to the normal 11.5. The waist is also noticeably bigger too. I hope this is a error. The Cast 2 fit me perfectly as is

14. fdyla

fdyla Senior Member

Yesssss! Not grabbing any john but just bought a ton of other stuff

15. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Distinguished Member

Cast 2.3