• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Darren2901

Reaction score
EURO FAM:

For sale BELOW retail

Rebel SS hoody (medium) in black and white
Sand Villain (large)
White Villain (large)

Joey From 181

Reaction score
Got a sz small burgundy villain crew bnwt for $110 shipped if anyones interested. PM me

helvete

Reaction score
If you like John Elliott's terry. You will not like premium Cos Terry. Not very soft. It's hard, stiff and itchy. Was very disappointed with my tee.
The "designer" for this brand doesn't have a creative bone in his body, plus he's a total douche who spams his social network with moronic, try hard fashion nonsense like photos of himself wearing Jordans or visvims, or SLP or Balmain from the money he makes off idiots who support his brand. A terrible look overall for someone who runs a brand.

Oh and yeah, the clothes are trash. The shirts are literally the worst and have the most questionable measurements/fit of all time.

Last edited:

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes fit is ver weird. There is like no space between the neck hole and sleeve start lol

I do like the fit on the body portion tho

Last edited:

tokyocean

Reaction score

The "designer" for this brand doesn't have a creative bone in his body, plus he's a total douche who spams his social network with moronic, try hard fashion nonsense like photos of himself wearing Jordans or visvims, or SLP or Balmain from the money he makes off idiots who support his brand. A terrible look overall for someone who runs a brand.

Oh and yeah, the clothes are trash. The shirts are literally the worst and have the most questionable measurements/fit of all time.

How's he a "douche" for that? They just have a different style. I don't think he ever claimed to be an amazing designer of some sort.

tokyocean

Reaction score

I like them both, I don't find it hard and stiff. My white Terry tee was fine, doesn't show my nipples like the white JE tee. JE is better in craftsmanship, but I'd expect that coming from Cali.

What makes Cali any different? It's more about the person doing the craftsmanship, not the state.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Got my first taste of JE. I went with the U neck Tee. Quality is ok. Priced right but compared to other brands in it's price range it's not as soft as I would like it to be. I think LNA tees are much nicer however they are not as long and that's what I like most about the JE tee. The length of the tee is prefect and the fit is great. The tone of the gray is really nice as well. I will most likely buy more.

Jasonronn

Reaction score
Got my first taste of JE. I went with the U neck Tee. Quality is ok. Priced right but compared to other brands in it's price range it's not as soft as I would like it to be. I think LNA tees are much nicer however they are not as long and that's what I like most about the JE tee. The length of the tee is prefect and the fit is great. The tone of the gray is really nice as well. I will most likely buy more.

The other colors are softer with a different fabric blend. The grey uses a % of poly to get the heather right

marcxy

Reaction score
Got my mesh Rebel Hoodie today (in sand). Highly recommended. The fit is amazing - slim towards the waist and opening which creates a fantastic stacking effect.

godforshort

Reaction score

i know what you're saying ive seen the ig for that brand looks ghetto af and unprofessional. i bought 2 terry tees and the fit isnt that bad but the quality is awful imo. if JE made a terry tee i would support that

stafa

Reaction score
lol those PRM guys built a following sell cheap and crappy jewelry. those guys and ronnie from kith don't know anything about making decent clothing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads