1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

For people with Mercer tanks: Is the pocket just sewn on simply? Would a seam ripper take it off without any issues?

2. someguyinboston

someguyinboston Member

I have the grey loopwheel flash dual zip, and I've gotta say I love the damn thing.

Its been great having a heavier layer than my regular villain this winter and being able to toss a button down under it for workdays really lets me enjoy it whenever i want.

Just stick my hands in the pockets and feel the loopwheel goodness.

Im not huge fan of the cuffs, from pics it looks like they reverted to good ol' villain and flash cuffs after initial run, they are a bit long and got pretty stretched.
    Also probably should have sized up from M but with dual zip it still looks great even when im sitting or running around.

If you have the extra dough and really wanna be cozy as all hell just do it, you will not regret it.

3. victoorious

victoorious Senior member

Hopefully in 2 weeks !

1 person likes this.
  4. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Senior member

It's just sewn on as far as I can tell, but I feel like it'd leave some areas weak and prone to holes with washing if pulling the thread didn't tear them outright. The pocket on my white one is starting to tear where it's sewn on to the jersey tee, so I'd imagine taking it out would cause a lot of that.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  5. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

+1 on the riders jacket...will be buying for sure.

6. Gutiinthebooty

Gutiinthebooty Well-Known Member

Mercers or Crews? Good looks. I myself just went in on those colors for the tees. Expecting them tomorrow. Can't wait.

7. longong

longong Member

question for anyone that has the kith x je quilted villian hoody. i heard the fit is larger than the regular john elliott stuff. like it would fit tts rather than slim. wondering cause i just ordered a large from someone else and they say it fits larger. normally im a xl or xxl in the villian or a L in other brands. hoping this fits me and is not really small.

8. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

Both. All three colors are excellent.

9. starlord22

starlord22 Active Member

man you really took a risk!

1 person likes this.
  10. sjson

sjson Active Member

from my experience, it does seem like the JE x kith villain fits larger than the regular villains. I ordered a L from Kith but i normally wear a M in villains (i could wear L because M is VERY slim on me) but the quilted L is almost too big on me. hope this helps

11. casadeozo

casadeozo Member

any help with this would be appreciated.

12. sjson

sjson Active Member

i have multiple JE tees but no pilling for me. i wear em pretty often too

13. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

i have over 30 tees and never had any issues. You might have a defect. Only thing that's ever happened to mine was the black tag fell off.

15. Gutiinthebooty

Gutiinthebooty Well-Known Member

what do you mean by pilling?

16. g33m

g33m Well-Known Member

17. KidBlack

KidBlack Member

I'm really digging this midnight villain hoodie. Does anyone know when it'll restock?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  18. StPauli

StPauli Senior member

Would also like to know this.

19. itsJujuuu

itsJujuuu Active Member

For those who own kito sweatpants: I'm about 5'8, 32 waist so I'd get the medium..I'm hesitant to purchase because I don't want them to look TOO long given the inseam those who are around my height or shorter how do they look on u?

20. mandresB

mandresB Member

I'm 5'7 and I got a medium, they stack beautifully they won't look long at all unless you have extremely skinny legs