• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They’re also very nice about waiving the shipping even though it comes from their store’s inventory instead of online.

Damn I've tried before with a couple orders and they still had me pay like 10 to 12 bucks. Did you just say that if you bought online shipping is free?

krzr50z

Reaction score
Random question, but does anyone with the Black Masa Thumper have random rusty undertones like this? This is located on the lower back portion of the sleeve and there is one similar on the other side. Thought it was a stain at first, but want to double check before I rip the tag off.

IMG_6584.JPG

beans718

Reaction score
Got my washed black balsalt tee in and I feel like it runs short. I sized down to small, I like how the body fits but I feel like it’s too cropped when sized down . Anyone wanna trade their medium for this small?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random question, but does anyone with the Black Masa Thumper have random rusty undertones like this? This is located on the lower back portion of the sleeve and there is one similar on the other side. Thought it was a stain at first, but want to double check before I rip the tag off.

View attachment 986638
A few posters mentioned rusty stains on it, some jackets have more than others.

@Jbidwal first mentioned it I believe

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 986638

I have both colors and that is part of the wash on both of mine.

Last edited:

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ozone washed coasts and washed charcoal basalt. Coasts look just like the selfridges pictures in person, JE pics are deceiving. Wish they actually looked like JE’s. The basalt is nice but I prefer the washed black one. I’ll post side by sides, I think these both are gonna go back

7054E4D3-5FE4-4370-992A-78DF9CD118F1.jpeg

ATKirk

Reaction score
Damn I've tried before with a couple orders and they still had me pay like 10 to 12 bucks. Did you just say that if you bought online shipping is free?

Yeah. I'm in the Midwest and every time I order from Barneys or Warehouse online, shipping is free. Also, if you have an AMEX, Saks does free 2-day shipping with Shoprunner.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Miami for business with the summer fit. You guys might seriously wanna consider hitting J Crew for a pair of these drawstring shorts. They had multiple colors available.

Rest of the fit is ALD with JE Vandals. Also, socks are from Muji. They look a lot like the Anonymous Ism joints but are like $5/pair. Highly recommend them if they're your style.

39E87199-3278-4E6E-9A06-89A3C60ACC55.jpeg

mattf225

Reaction score
Ozone washed coasts and washed charcoal basalt. Coasts look just like the selfridges pictures in person, JE pics are deceiving. Wish they actually looked like JE’s. The basalt is nice but I prefer the washed black one. I’ll post side by sides, I think these both are gonna go back

View attachment 986682
That's disappointing.. Interested to see your side by side photos

shaidripp

Reaction score
In Miami for business with the summer fit. You guys might seriously wanna consider hitting J Crew for a pair of these drawstring shorts. They had multiple colors available.

Rest of the fit is ALD with JE Vandals. Also, socks are from Muji. They look a lot like the Anonymous Ism joints but are like $5/pair. Highly recommend them if they're your style.

View attachment 986686
dope fit! link to cw of the socks you're wearing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads