• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t say much about the collab but here is some info. http://m.zimbio.com/photos/John+Wall/John+Elliot
Looks like it says “klutch” on the chest and “the game is everything” on the back
4ABCDEE9-2805-4389-B794-B439174A0655.jpeg

Can’t imagine this would be a collab that would actually release. Looks more like party favors for their party

Last edited:

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the shorts in around 8:30 last night, but was too tired to try them on. I’ve never owned a pair on quality shorts so I don’t think my judgment is the best to go off of. I’ll make sure to get some product shots up in after Wifey awakens from her Sabath slumber.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lining looks pretty good. How's the weight?

Not sure honestly. This is the first time ive naught a pair different from something I’d pick up from Nordstrom Rack or Costco. So I feel like I shouldn’t comment on quality until someone who’s handled FOG or higher end shorts can give their 2 cents

dcvm1979

Reaction score
The shorts look comfy af..I won't recieve mine until sometime next week i might return depending on the color and fit but I've been eyeing these for awhile..I might also try those EE's that @srizvi722 mentioned. Those look dope as well...

Death of slay

Reaction score
So I picked up the Pompeii on sale from Farfetch. The color/wash was no good, so I’m returning. Basically a pair of white jeans. If the shading looked like it does on the JE site, they’d be perfect. They also seemed to run a little bigger than the Nimbus and Dillon blacks I have.
Have them as well and can confirm that it is nowhere near what the site advertises but I still found them to look ok.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of picks, the last two are of the inside of the shorts and pockets:

View attachment 927619
View attachment 927620
View attachment 927622
View attachment 927623

Really like the ocean x lavender pair. I’ll get mine on Tuesday and I’ll compare them to my just don/ Mitchell and ness and standard Nike nba shorts from this year. For me the heavy mesh of the Mitchell and ness are the best. Fog ones are of similar weight and a good alternative for those that don’t like nba teams.

As long as these aren’t flimsy mesh (which they don’t look like) I’ll keep them

Jflo301

Reaction score
I know a lot of you are excited about that Hanoi release. I wonder if these will have stretch, 100% cotton is one of the reasons why I decided to sell my pair.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know a lot of you are excited about that Hanoi release. I wonder if these will have stretch, 100% cotton is one of the reasons why I decided to sell my pair.

They have 2% Stretch like all our MIJ denim.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads