• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChillFil

Reaction score
What's the consensus here on the black co-mix kake versus the cotton one (not loopwheel)

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a Plumas restock in 32 and some good flash sales! Need to get rid of these codes I’ve been hoarding. Didn’t get anything from the midnight sale. Thought about the Anthracite but am done with destroyed denim and I look like Mr. Rodgers in a damn cardigan so passed on those.

Last edited:

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anywhere else to find kake in charcoal or saguaro for sale? Wanted one or the other and both are sold out in medium...

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a full view of one of the hoodies that must be dropping soon. I passed on everything last night. Let's see what else drops over the next few days.

THE_CAST_2_DUSTY_BLACK_01.jpg

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks similar to the one dropping in the spring summer collection

Material looks interesting. However, I need some color in my wardrobe. I got too much blacks, greys, etc. Ya'll talked about sneaking stuff in with your wives. Mines is actually cool as long as it seems like I'm not just buying more of the same stuff. I get the "another black hoodie?" lol.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Material looks interesting. However, I need some color in my wardrobe. I got too much blacks, greys, etc. Ya'll talked about sneaking stuff in with your wives. Mines is actually cool as long as it seems like I'm not just buying more of the same stuff. I get the "another black hoodie?" lol.
My wife stays hitting me with the “don’t you have that already”

chris_rosario

Reaction score
I passed on mostly everything last night but I did pick up a pair of black nubuck hi’s and a navy pique crew. Couldn’t pass on either. Got the sneakers for $201 and the crew for $96 with a VIP code. Saving my other code for what’s to come

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads