• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Really confused with the stadium sizing as well. Take Bogota size?

Im a large in bogota and bought my wool stadium jacket in XL. When looking at the measurements of both a large bogota lines up with a xl wool stadium. I make sure to look at the arm hole size and shoulder width and they both line up pretty closely. The XL wool stadium fits me perfect.

Do you mind posting a picture of the stadium on you?

Please.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
im getting nervous haha...i hope they dont do the flash sale and new items all at midnight. thatll be too much to choose from lol

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bertdinner2t: 9095433 said:
im getting nervous haha...i hope they dont do the flash sale and new items all at midnight. thatll be too much to choose from lol
not sure how any of us are gonna browse the release and check out quick enough to be able to secure the stadium. Might have to purchase that and then come back to add more things to the cart later.

Last edited:

Enexde96

Reaction score
I am concerned with all this interest for the pigtail cardigans so I'm just gonna say they suck don't buy them ( at least until I check out)

Yelnats_

Reaction score
EOUFZxz.jpg

The Pique Crew and The Cast 2 Anthracite are instacops for me once the sale drops

fdyla

Reaction score
Anyone know if the red beanie is on any other sites for sale?

If you want a wool angora one instead of cashmere (probably for significantly cheaper), Azalea has them for 30% off I think. Didn't try the code to see if it applies though so ymmv

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics