• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djacks

Reaction score

This collection will be in limited quantities. The fit of the Villain is the same. The fit of the Midnight Blue Escobar is more in line with our FW13 fit - they are super slim. We will have measurements posted early for that item.
Dope you guys never disappoint

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Are these made of the basic JE materials or something different like the kith collaboration?

We are using the same terry, jersey, and RiRi zippers in new color ways.

Last edited:

Chris Nosnah

Reaction score

There are three items: Hooded Villain / Mercer Tee / Escobar Sweatpant

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm so ******* confused about the Escobar sizing though. I have some kind of mental block about when and how the sizing switched. I have 2 pairs of the original run (I think that was FW13?) in XL, should unstick with that size for these?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm so ******* confused about the Escobar sizing though. I have some kind of mental block about when and how the sizing switched. I have 2 pairs of the original run (I think that was FW13?) in XL, should unstick with that size for these?

Yes. They are exactly the same spec as FW13.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks man, I feel like I've asked about the escobar sizing about 20 times in this thread.

For my own future reference
FW13 = ORIGINAL
everything else = runs 1 larger

That is correct.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is anybody else having issues seeing sizes online? I tried on Chrome and Safari on my laptop and the sizes don't show up, It just shows quantity but no drop down for sizes. It works fine on my iphone though.

I tried the villain crew, classic tee, escobars and limas. The classic T worked the first time but not at all after that.

Last edited:

echau

Reaction score
Just checked out the site and I'm having issues seeing sizes too.
Anyways, I placed an order for the grey hooded rebel in M yesterday and I'm excited to try it out!
And now the anticipation for the shipping confirmation starts...

BTW, I'm 5'11" 155lbs and I own a black hooded villain in M.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is anybody else having issues seeing sizes online? I tried on Chrome and Safari on my laptop and the sizes don't show up, It just shows quantity but no drop down for sizes. It works fine on my iphone though.

I tried the villain crew, classic tee, escobars and limas. The classic T worked the first time but not at all after that.

We are fixing these issues. You should be able to purchase using mobile for now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads