1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. tkm225

tkm225 Senior member

I think size Small's sleeves will be pretty tight for you imo so I'd recommend getting a Medium.

2. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I'm 5-7, 155 pounds and upper body similar to yours. Get a medium. I wore small in Nike tech too.

3. younglee

younglee Active Member

how does villain fit for you? do you have any pic? hopefully it fits snugger than small nike tech

thanks

4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I don't have any pics handy but it fits snug. The tech stuff never really fit me right. My suggestion is to measure tour tech stuff and compare to JE's measurment. Will give you a better idea.

5. younglee

younglee Active Member

Quote: i might go for medium then. Yep nike tech crew doesnt fit that well me either, bit too loose (though tech pants are good) and villain hoodie should be more snug according to measurements

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  6. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Selling my burgundy hooded villain size M on styleforum marketplace. Lightly worn a few times. Selling it in hopes to size down for my next.

7. Vindeleon90

Vindeleon90 Senior member

@JohnElliottCo I am having an issue with a few items I returned to be exchanged. I've tried to reach multiple people on the team. PM sent through forum. Thanks!

8. SUR3

SUR3 New Member

I have a pair of the Drake denim in size 34 which had the old fit. What size should I order in the new fit of the Coast denim for a similar fit?

9. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

The cut of the top block is essentially the same, they are just more tapered from the knee down. I would suggest getting the same size. You are not going to find a similar fit from the knee down, they will be a more slim and tapered cut, but the waist and thighs should fit you similarly.

The Coast probably runs a little tighter than the drake did since it is a heavier denim and is washed, but I would not suggest going from a 34 - 36, the 36 will be too big.

So, a 34 should work for you.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  10. SUR3

SUR3 New Member

Thanks! How much will the denim stretch after wearing it?

11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

They are 100% cotton so should stretch about 1/2 to 1 inch in the waist over time.

12. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

We're happy to announce that another forum member, Need Supply Co., will be carrying John Elliott + Co for FW14. They should have the first delivery up on their site soon!

4 people like this.
  13. SUR3

SUR3 New Member

One last question: I sent in my denim for an exchange and they were delivered to you guys on Monday. Realized I was never told where to indicate the new size I wanted for my new pair. Is this something Brandi will email me about whenever everything gets processed?

14. Vindeleon90

Vindeleon90 Senior member

Selling my original cut size 33 coast/cast denim in marketplace. Hoping to purchase updated fit

15. track309

track309 Senior member

1 person likes this.
  16. mcnicol21

mcnicol21 Well-Known Member

@JohnElliottCo how limited will this collab be with Gap as far as the online portion goes? Is it expected to be very difficult to get?

17. boardc3

boardc3 New Member

Gap stuff is looking great! How's the material/zipper quality in comparison?

18. Stunoso

Stunoso Member

I wonder how the collab denim and tees will fit compared to cast and u-necks/mercer tees?

19. mcking

mcking Senior member

Love the gap collection. Although i wish they didn't do any colors that are already in the collection. A olive villian crewneck makes sense but damn i just bought a grey villian and now a cheaper version is coming out [​IMG]

20. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

It's never been that hard to get. Just get online the day it comes out for your choice of pieces and sizes.

It won't sell out like, say, Kobe IX or Jordan launch though.

This is, however, the first time ultra popular streetwear brands like En Noir and John Elliot have been involved, so who knows. The hypebeasts could sell it all out in an hour.