John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I was about to order something, but then I saw this.
    Any hints as to what is coming? It might get me over the $300 free shipping hump.

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

We will be releasing details later this week. We will have a three item capsule collection exclusive to our site and one retailer. This will include two of our iconic silhouettes in previously unreleased colors, and one new and previously unreleased silhouette in an exclusive color.

3. OccultaVexillum

Alright, thanks. I guess I'll wait to see what it's all about. If not I'll just grab another T and get the free ship.

4. Joebo21

Joebo21 Senior member

so Villians and Escobars in a new color? [​IMG]

5. sussi

sussi Senior member

I still hope we will see release of the "two-tone" top as it was planned to release in SS14 line, but wasn't.

6. OccultaVexillum

I'm hoping for denim jacket. I know they weren't supposed to go to production, but I'm still hoping.

7. accordion

accordion Senior member

Is the obsidian black on black? Deciding between that, acne max, rt stealth sk and 3sixteen 220x

8. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Senior member

Hoping for a light color villain crew missed out on that white one with the black riri....still sick over it J.E.

9. frunk

frunk Member

you can't go wrong with acne max cash's.

10. sussi

sussi Senior member

Finally got my Dual Flash zip hoodie and the cast in cobalt after really long time. It was at customs office and I had to pay fuckin $160 import duties and taxes for order valued around $400. That's why I fucking hate my country and overseas delivery[​IMG]

But I have to admit that I haven't seen better quality and better looking hoodie than this one. And the fit is just perfect. The fit is a little looser than villan hoodie and villain crew in the same size(L).

I am also impressed with the denim. I got the cast in cobalt. They fit perfect in waist but relly tight in thigh. Will they stretch a little with wear? Otherwise I think I will have to exchange them and go one size up. And denim is really hard in my opinion. Does anyone the cast in cobalt to tell a little more about it?

11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

The raw should stretch a bit. I usually wear them pretty tight to start. Sending you an email as well. Glad you like the hoodie and our apologies on duties!

12. sussi

sussi Senior member

You don't have to apologise for duties, you can do nothing about it. And I want to say once again, hoodie is really super nice - quality and fit. Also the jeans is really good looking and really well executed, I am just afrain that maybe I choose one size too small :) I am really looking forward to your reply about the fit. And I will post fit pics to judge as soon as it will cool down a little here in Europe, because now I can only wear tee + jeans or shorts :)

13. Vindeleon90

Vindeleon90 Senior member

Any estimate release date? I wanna purchase more gear. Feels like forever since I got my rebels

14. sussi

sussi Senior member

After first day of wear, I am breaking in the cast - cobalt nicely. What do you think about the fit? [​IMG]

Curve U-nect tee (size L) + the cast - cobalt (size 31)

[​IMG]

15. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

When was the long sleeve mercer tee release? Need some long sleeve tees but having a hard time finding one I like the fit off.