• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't wear JE exclusively but I have a lot of it. Season 8 is the most I've bought from the brand. To be honest I've looked at a lot of clothes over the past 6 months attempting to really nail down my style and JE speaks to my aesthetic more than other designers in the same category. There are plenty days I head out the house in JE head to toe, and it's fine because it's all unbranded. It's not loud and in your face but yet unique enough to stand apart from what you get at zara, h&m, etc. or even other streetwear brands. The other thing is the average person doesn't know/care who or what JE is, so unless you're a fellow Stan nobody will recognize you're wearing one brand. It's all in your head. The internet can really become a vacuum if you let it. End of the day I really could care less what others think of my fits. I dress to make myself feel good, which is how I can see homie getting all colors of the same stuff. He likes it.

Interesting point. We buy these clothes because of the way they make us feel. None of us NEED $400 jeans or $200 hoodies. I just feel that extra bit of swagger having nice well fitting clothes. Some people can get that same feeling from a $10 uniqlo t shirt. And that's all good too.

You cats should read gorilla mindset btw.

krogen

Reaction score
Thanks, hopefully the new season comes earlier this year like jthom931 said. Also that link reminds me, it would be really cool if they made more short sleeve henleys.

I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with having a lot of a certain brand if it's something you enjoy. Especially with a brand like JE because a lot of their pieces are very versatile and work in many different fits. Plus, the process of finding new brands can be a pain ********** sometimes with my body type so I prefer to stick to a few that I know work for me.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those of you who don't venture out of this thread don't know about the Margiela king.

ChronBong

Reaction score
Those of you who don't venture out of this thread don't know about the Margiela king.
Yea, RegisDB9. At least he doesn't buy the exact same things in just different colors constantly. For one brand exclusively he's creative enough to be considered that he has a real style of his own which I applaud him for that.

Last edited:

Evaned1000

Reaction score
Yea, RegisDB9. At least he doesn't buy the exact same things in just different colors constantly. For one brand exclusively he's creative enough to be considered that he has a real style of his own which I applaud him for that.
Why are you still throwin shade at that guy lol, just drop it already man. It's not like he was bragging about how creative his style was; if he wants to wear sweats everyday and not give a ****, more power to him. I get where you're coming from, but this isn't a "best style" thread. It's just a thread for JE fans.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Chill. Your posts are getting a little repetitive. Think we all get your opinion on the matter.

Those aren't the only items in my closet..**** my bad for only posting JE-related posts in a JE thread. And FYI, it's not my goal in life to be a fashion killer--I'll leave that for my girl.

onlyslp

Reaction score
For one brand exclusively he's creative enough to be considered that he has a real style of his own which I applaud him for that.

?????????????????

@srizvi722 has a real style of his own to only wear the same few styles and different colors of them. Mixing and matching colors could be hard too you know, so why can't he be creative too

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol dude still trying to push his "fashion" sense. Honestly who cares even if he wore the same thing daily? He's happy, has a wife who cares? Some of you need to grow up. Honestly if you have an agenda go push it elsewhere. No one here cares.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chill. Your posts are getting a little repetitive. Think we all get your opinion on the matter.

Those aren't the only items in my closet..**** my bad for only posting JE-related posts in a JE thread. And FYI, it's not my goal in life to be a fashion killer--I'll leave that for my girl.

lol dude still trying to push his "fashion" sense. Honestly who cares even if he wore the same thing daily? He's happy, has a wife who cares? Some of you need to grow up. Honestly if you have an agenda go push it elsewhere. No one here cares.

Gospel.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Like I mentioned before, they're comfortable as hell. But when I tried them on they look dumb. I'm just not into the whole Aladdin pant fit, but to each their own.

Damn really. I think they look good on the website. Hope it works out.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMFrancis