• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enexde96

Reaction score
I contacted JE CS hoping that the Springs restock was sent to other retailers but they said that the latest denim restock is exclusive to the official website
Somebody further back in the thread said Xhibition is stocking them instore and are probably willing to do phone order. Might just show up on their website anyways.

Yoshi

Reaction score

Somebody further back in the thread said Xhibition is stocking them instore and are probably willing to do phone order. Might just show up on their website anyways.

Yup, I was the one who asked and they did a phone order for me. I'm assuming it's the "new" Springs, but won't get them until next week to confirm. Didn't bother asking when I ordered.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's cute that JE hired a marketing intern to come up with these abstract stories to somehow connect the products to an event or place.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
A dude just put up the Springs in one of the sold out sizes for $400 on grailed. Are you fkn serious? Smh, if JE falls to reselling I'm gonna be pissed.

A message to anyone who missed out on the springs, or any denim/pieces from this season: they will be stocked at other retailers even in the bigger sizes. Furthermore, you should follow this thread because people usually update when those sold-out pieces become available at other stockists. Also get Restocks to follow the brand.

Do not feed into this idiotic reselling bs. Sorry for the rant, but yeah just be patient and honestly don't worry if you miss stuff.
I agree that reselling is garbage and a total PIA if you missed out on your size. But in reality, whoever the guy is posting is not making a cent of these. After the 10% cut grailed and paypal takes, and shipping - not to mention if they paid tax or shipping on them when they bought them - there's really no money to be made. We're not talking 5-6X Yeezy markups here.

You're basically paying a small premium on the buyer side to avoid having to get lucky catching them when they're back in inventory. I'm guessing the person is trying to avoid having to pay to ship them back, and they'll disappear from grailed if they're not bought in a week or two.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A dude just put up the Springs in one of the sold out sizes for $400 on grailed. Are you fkn serious? Smh, if JE falls to reselling I'm gonna be pissed.

A message to anyone who missed out on the springs, or any denim/pieces from this season: they will be stocked at other retailers even in the bigger sizes. Furthermore, you should follow this thread because people usually update when those sold-out pieces become available at other stockists. Also get Restocks to follow the brand.

Do not feed into this idiotic reselling bs. Sorry for the rant, but yeah just be patient and honestly don't worry if you miss stuff.

Lol yeah. a dude posted a preowned Jade villain for $300. C'mon, get real

Enexde96

Reaction score
I agree that reselling is garbage and a total PIA if you missed out on your size. But in reality, whoever the guy is posting is not making a cent of these. After the 10% cut grailed and paypal takes, and shipping - not to mention if they paid tax or shipping on them when they bought them - there's really no money to be made. We're not talking 5-6X Yeezy markups here.

You're basically paying a small premium on the buyer side to avoid having to get lucky catching them when they're back in inventory. I'm guessing the person is trying to avoid having to pay to ship them back, and they'll disappear from grailed if they're not bought in a week or two.
I sell on Grailed all the time, the fee for $400 is about ~$38, and assuming shipping is probably about $10 thus bringing the total to about $360. I'm fully aware that he only really makes about $5-10 (actually if he used the new customer code he is probably making ~$40), but the whole point of this is that in the end, the person who loses is the buyer. The person who buys is now forced to pay an extra $60 for the pants, when the dude could just return them.

Edit: I readjusted this because I got my math all wrong since I thought the Springs were 330, but yeah. Also, I do not consider $60 a small premium

Last edited:

Bimmer93

Reaction score
I sell on Grailed all the time, the fee for $400 is about ~$38, and assuming shipping is probably about $10 thus bringing the total to about $360. I'm fully aware that he only really makes about $5-10 (actually if he used the new customer code he is probably making ~$40), but the whole point of this is that in the end, the person who loses is the buyer. The person who buys is now forced to pay an extra $60 for the pants, when the dude could just return them.

Edit: I readjusted this because I got my math all wrong since I thought the Springs were 330, but yeah. Also, I do not consider $60 a small premium

I totally agree - and I'm not in any way condoning reselling. I'm just saying the odds of catching the restock in a desirable size may be a lot more difficult for some than paying the extra money. And, in the end, the seller breaks even, grailed gets money for their crappy platform, and the buyer gets shafted (but they get their denim). Not saying it's right, just the way it is. There are plenty of people who would rather pay $60 than hunt down a pair of jeans and it only takes one for the jeans to sell.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Jacket looks great. It has that crushed poplin cotton look, a little bit similar to the old bombers (MOAB). I like the extended neck collar/ribbing. I think it's going to be very expensive and will most likely have to pass since I already have too many bombers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads