1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. parjustin

parjustin Member

Lebron wearing the maroon anti-expo last night?

2. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

[​IMG] sage, saguaro, alpine, olive

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  3. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

Yeah i noticed that too... def looks like the anti expo / classic curve slub.

@dcvm1979 yessir the classic curve is a diff material, same as the anti expo. can't recall the names of the diff fabrics off hand but def different. first we saw of it was on those paneled pocket tees if i remember correctly

4. battletoad

battletoad Member

Should I go TTS with a medium or size down to a small? I wear medium in other tees and hoodies

5'9, 155lbs

5. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

tough call, depends on your build a bit. i'm 5'7, 145 lbs and medium in most tees and hoodies but needed a small in the anti expo. Small definitely achieved the intense fit for me. Medium was comical.

1 person likes this.
  6. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Alpine/olive > Sage > saguaro. I really wanted to like the saguaro color, but it kept reminding me of this..so I had to send it back
    [​IMG]

7. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

Damn you are completely deading entire colorways for JE. First royal blue now saguaro

8. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Haha I love JE. Those two were just not working with me/my skin tone

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  9. 973god

973god Senior member

I hope these color ways make it to the Curve U-Neck.

1 person likes this.
  10. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

Oversized sweats > raw edge

Cuff and stacks on oversized is pretty awesome. The elastic on cuff is tighter than typical sweat. So you should get great hold at whatever height you want to pull your pant legs up at. No fit pic cause I don't have a camera crew, daughter wants to watch Mickey Mouse so I won't have good lighting in the mirror. Maybe this weekend...

11. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

this is great news. Personally I love the raw edge. But my legs are bigger and I'm able to get a hold for stacking. I can see how other people have had issues with it.

12. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Had been hawking the only sz. M Float Knit I could find, finally went on sale and was able to cop for $250.

13. Sharkiex

Sharkiex Well-Known Member

seeing the float knit mentioned reminds me; still looking for boucle anything for under retail in size S-M!

14. aaronj15

aaronj15 Senior member

How did you size on them? Same size as escos?

15. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

Get a small in the anti expo. I'm the same size as you and my small is still baggy.

1 person likes this.
  16. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

I'd say small. However, you could order both and return whichever is ill fitting

1 person likes this.
  17. trevorxflyint

trevorxflyint Senior member

Finally got my Mr. P distressed denim in and I love them. Removed the 2 small patches above the knee but they took me like 45 mins each. At that rate I feel like the larger patches will take forever. Am I missing something or does it just take that long to do? I've been using the seam puller and just going line by line pulling one thread at a time

@Jbidwal EDIT: tagged the wrong person lol

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  18. Yoshi

Yoshi Senior member

It takes a while, but I was definitely faster than that. I wasn't very careful, just went at it and ripped as much as I could. If you can get it where the thread is "locked" in, you can pull a bunch out at a time.

19. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Are the patches really that bad?

20. trevorxflyint

trevorxflyint Senior member

Gotcha, didn't want to mess anything up but might just need to start yanking it and see where that gets me. I remember jbidwal saying the larger patches took about an hour so I figured there might be some trick since the small ones I did took so long.

Honestly it's not hard to do, it's just tedious. There is a good bit of sewing though