1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. japejapejape

japejapejape Senior member

^lmao probably wont happen.
    theres going to be holes, dirt, and paint everywhere

1 person likes this.
  2. walt143JE

walt143JE Well-Known Member

Spit out some tea at work reading that, funny and true!

3. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

lololol

4. MilesMW

MilesMW Senior member

I wouldn't be surprised if they made coasts with stretch or the equivalent. We got carbon wash with stretch from the Mr P drop. They usually come through with what the people want in most cases.

5. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Hopefully man! They do listen to us in here (or so I like to think) which is awesome. haha i didn't need the Mr P carbons because i have the acne thin carbons but i've been annoying them to bring back the carbons for a while so i couldn't pass on them. Glad i scooped them up as they are clean and simple

6. NickEPockets

NickEPockets Senior member

Does today's IG post mean tomorrow is a restock of LS tees or are there new products dropping?

7. japejapejape

reading the caption it looks like its the LS's that no one wants.

1 person likes this.
  8. NickEPockets

NickEPockets Senior member

The LS tees are mostly sold out on the website, but was hoping for new drops before restocks started happening.

9. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

Do they normally release any real heat before the lookbook? Feel like they did lookbook, then drops for a few weeks before releasing next delivery lookbook.

10. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

capsule last year with the sage kake and hanois, plus season 7.5 last summer were both dope. Seems like we won't be seeing too much before this season starts though .... Unless I guess the Dune capsule counts?

11. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Senior member

I remember the capsules. I guess you could count the Mr. P capsule too, but this stuff thats releasing now is all technically Season 9. In Season 8 I think I remember them releasing the Vietnam lookbook first then having the deliveries come after that. Same for this past F/W stuff. If we get a lookbook this week, then I think we can finally start seeing the real stuff everybody wants start to drop instead of this basic mainline stuff.

12. gerg99

gerg99 Senior member

such a random time to restock, esp when these are the only main line palette items to be dropped so far (iirc). i know je has spoken on the method to the madness of their releases, but i definitely think part of it is just working against the clock and buying time til they're ready with all the product and marketing material, or until it's a more ripe time in the season to drop the main pieces. i know from a sales perspective, early january isn't a great time for full price purchases -- everyone's looking to save a couple bucks, if even looking to spend at all

13. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

iirc it was similar this time last year... lots of small mainline drops, when we first saw sage/jade/clay in different T's, baseline, and jade villain. Wasn't till late january maybe when the lookbook and first drop started?

14. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

thinking about getting the size Large Slate Anti - Expo tee on SSENSE. Will this fit me ? I'm a large in Kake's, bogota, raw edge hoodie and parachute. 6'1" 180 lbs.

15. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Senior member

It'll fit as JE intended. I'm 180 but 5'11 so I sized down to a M, just cause it would have looked like a dress on me.

16. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

^ get a medium in the anti expo.

Mock Panel T came in (saguaro). Very loose, fits more OS than any tee I can remember from JE, including anti expo or pocket tees. I sized down. A very, very relaxed fit tee.
    Will mostly wear underneath things such as sweaters, overshirts or jackets, or for lounging around. The mock neck is also unique for layering when you wear under stuff I guess. The shade of green is sick tho

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  17. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Tmrw may be a bunch of maknline items with SS colors? JE usually posts "restock" if it's a restock. We'll see

18. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I don't think it's a restock tomorrow. The material doesn't look like the normal tee material

19. japejapejape

that will def fit

20. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Senior member

Is it me or are the new tees of a different blend maybe?...i ordered both classic curves tees from Mr porter and I love the material the white is not like the classic crew white...almost like a slub and pretty damn close to the co- mix...i have not ordered any long sleeves I have a charcoal and black u neck long sleeve from awhile back that barely get any wear they also have no ribbed cuffs ..i would like to see how the new cuffs feel tho