• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Side note/ another thought

I also think on some pieces even if you like them maybe you just need to realize they aren't for you and your body type

Some people have to just learn to admire pieces from afar no matter how bad they want them or how cool they look on the model

Just a thought. It's about knowing yourself and your body/measurements.

A lot of cool things out there I would love to buy/wear but know I just can't pull off unfortunately
THIS. THANK YOU.

I get that some of you like and appreciate the oversized look but most of you (who actually are quite slim) end up looking rather portly. Oversized CAN be flattering but it does not work across the board. Same with how classic JE is quite streamlined but does not bode well for all.

MVP-

Reaction score

Side note/ another thought

I also think on some pieces even if you like them maybe you just need to realize they aren't for you and your body type

Some people have to just learn to admire pieces from afar no matter how bad they want them or how cool they look on the model

Just a thought. It's about knowing yourself and your body/measurements.

A lot of cool things out there I would love to buy/wear but know I just can't pull off unfortunately

Them shots fired. Some people in here just going pure yolo on JE stuff and it fits like basura.

But yeah I agree, I can't really wear any of the tees cause I workout alot and sizing up means it'll be too long. P.S. Anyone on this thread get it in on that Roden Gray Kake stock? I somehow got a medium in grey and its scheduled to arrive early next week (i'm in Toronto).

CandH23

Reaction score
I mean some of the models on the website look weak in the items, I.e Paneled Bomber Jacket.
Looks like too big on him.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@JohnElliott can you confirm if there is detailing in the hood of the charcoal fishtail jacket? Tough to see in the pics posted on the site.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads