• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

victoorious

Reaction score
noticed forward restock a small and a large in OS hoodie black..

picked up the last small

dvxnick

Reaction score
I've got a size small Kake in grey available. PM if interested.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a 28 in the OG cast coasts and just ordered the cast stretch obsidians in a 27 based on the waist being a 30 and the thigh measurements checking out. Never thought I would wear a 27 in denim but we shall see when they come in. Fingers crossed!

dantatzai

Reaction score

Best place to buy villain hoodies to be shipped to Canada? Looking for black.

Also, is the consensus to size up? 5'10, 165 pounds here.

All depends on how you like the fit of your hoodies - most posts I've read from the beginning until now is that it will stretch but it definitely depends on your frame.

I'm around your measurements and I wear a large. I can fit a medium but it's skin tight in the upper body.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I think he should go with medium

It's skin tight if u just try it on for a couple seconds but after you wear and etc it'll stretch and be much looser

LuckyG61

Reaction score
Really feeling the updated fishtail raincoat. Already have last year's in olive, though, so it'll be a pass for me. Love the clay colour, looking forward to more of it.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Side note/ another thought

I also think on some pieces even if you like them maybe you just need to realize they aren't for you and your body type

Some people have to just learn to admire pieces from afar no matter how bad they want them or how cool they look on the model

Just a thought. It's about knowing yourself and your body/measurements.

A lot of cool things out there I would love to buy/wear but know I just can't pull off unfortunately

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
Summer Rider is on its way to my place. I've never owned a leather before, I think this is a pretty solid first venture into the category.
Also, shout out to the guy in the JE Facebook group for the hook up.

actiontime

Reaction score
Did the sizing of the mercer tees change? I just got a size 3 in grey (mainline) and it's much slimmer than the old mercer long sleeve that I got 1 1/2 years ago

n5ek5

Reaction score
JE cast 2 coast and teddy jacket

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
going to send back my small grey kake soon unless anybody wants it. PM me, asking retail price

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My season 7 terry pick ups. A few good folks on SF have contacted me re the grey kake so I'm getting rid of that bc I personally like the black and sage ones better.

Overall, on me, OS terry and villains > kake, but kake is an awesome alternative

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads