• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cg23

Reaction score
Pretty cool items but maannn these prices are killing me. How high are they gonna go.

Cg23

Reaction score
I know the whole avoiding shoulder bumps topic by just simply folding or if hanging up do that fold over thing but i got a question about right after you wash. So obviously washing on delicate but then you need it to dry and folding it over the hanger doesnt exactly do that directly after a wash so how do yall dry em right after the wash (before you fold them up) to avoid the shoulder bumps. Im sure it applies for all terry tops but if it makes any difference im talking about the kake.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know the whole avoiding shoulder bumps topic by just simply folding or if hanging up do that fold over thing but i got a question about right after you wash. So obviously washing on delicate but then you need it to dry and folding it over the hanger doesnt exactly do that directly after a wash so how do yall dry em right after the wash (before you fold them up) to avoid the shoulder bumps. Im sure it applies for all terry tops but if it makes any difference im talking about the kake.

I stopped caring about the bumps but just lay it flat on a towel after you wash. Flatten out the wrinkles. Steam it after it dries

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Invest in a clothes drying rack. Wooden ones are best in my experience, but you can get them pretty cheap compared to what we spend on clothes.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a brand new with tags size 2/medium grey pigtail mercer sweater, for retail + tax and ship to you, hit me up via pm would much rather it go to one of you guys who couldn't snag one on release. thanks!

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
Any remote chance for a restock of the raw stretch selvedge denim? I missed out on the Graphite in a 34.

Also, comparing my stretch canyons to the zincs, I would absolutely prefer the cut and feel of the raw stretch selvedge jeans in the future. Just my opinion.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah didn't want to bring it up until others did
And since we have....

What is the purpose of the cape tee?

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yeah didn't want to bring it up until others did
And since we have....

What is the purpose of the cape tee?
Purpose? It's a t-shirt. I'm guessing it is not intended for layering specifically but rather as a unique standalone shirt - since it already gives off that dual layer look which many people go for when layering their tees.

Last edited:

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Purpose? It's a t-shirt.  I'm guessing it is not intended for layering specifically but rather as a unique standalone shirt - since it already gives off that dual layer look which many people go for when layering their tees.

1f602.png
thanks

DonHeebenhof

Reaction score
Hey guys so sorry for not searching but there have been a ton of posts. I am thinking of giving my Clay Oversize Hoodie a wash for the first time. I was going to put it in with either some nice black Lulu pants I have (just those two items). Has anyone washed theirs yet? Do they bleed onto other clothing? Do I need to wash it alone? Many thanks

CH03

Reaction score
Hey guys so sorry for not searching but there have been a ton of posts. I am thinking of giving my Clay Oversize Hoodie a wash for the first time. I was going to put it in with either some nice black Lulu pants I have (just those two items). Has anyone washed theirs yet? Do they bleed onto other clothing? Do I need to wash it alone? Many thanks
Are you really asking a question about violating the most rudimentary rule in clothes washing? Whites/light colors go in one wash. Colors/blacks in another (consider even separating blacks from certain colors).

Yikes.

DonHeebenhof

Reaction score
Are you really asking a question about violating the most rudimentary rule in clothes washing? Whites/light colors go in one wash. Colors/blacks in another (consider even separating blacks from certain colors).

Yikes.
No need for shade, a simple answer to the question would be nice. Obviously I understand how to do laundry, this is not a normal wash for me. I just have two nice, soft items that I lay to dry, and was wondering if I could knock them out in the same wash since I have to pay $2 a wash in quarters.

So I ask again, How much did the Clay color bleed if any for you guys?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics