• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MVP-

Reaction score

A black loopwheel kake would be a must purchase for me personally.  Always wanted some loopwheel

Yupp, pretty much. I got the loopwheel villain in black and it is my most worn JE piece. The quality is several tiers above the regular villain which is no small feat. It just feels so much more substantial.

beans718

Reaction score
was able to pick up a midnight villain own the bay for the low.. wasn't in the market for another villain but for under 90 shipped.. i couldn't pass it up

when can we expect a restock on the denim.. went to finally buy graphites today and most sizes are sold out

csharvie16

Reaction score
Wool Bomber Jacket, Baseline Hoodie, Jade Mercer

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
Was there any news of the regular terry coming to the Oversized Cropped Hoodie? I love the new materials they're teasing, but unfortunately, I'm not as big on the Kake hoodie.

fdyla

Reaction score
To be fair toward the guy ranting, the policy of "you washed it once so we can't help" kinda sucks. I have had a couple products (specifically tees) develop small holes after a couple very delicate washes where cheap t shirts never have any problems. The response I received was "sorry but we can't do anything about it" which obviously sucks when you pay $60 for a T and it lasts 3 wears under very mild wear/wash.

I learned my lesson and I always buy things on a credit card with a good protection policy so that I can get reimbursed one way or another when it happens.

turnip

Reaction score

Still have no holes in my OG crew from 2012, no holes in my villian from 2012..

1f634.png

I havent had any trouble with mine either. I did have trouble with the kake and so did multiple other people. Stop putting words in my mouth and saying im complaining about the quality of all their products. I listed two by name. Ive owned a villain for years and told people to buy from JE because of the quality and how ive been treated well in te past. The reason im bringig this up here is because it is surprising and hurtfull as a long time supporter to be discarded as a troll like this.

My problem with their use of instagram is that it is how a lot of people, including myself, decided to buy from JE. The glowing reviews in the comments make the price seem worth it. Come to find out the negative reviews were all deleted. Thats my problem. They know people base the decision to purchase from them on the reviews they see on IG.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I havent had any trouble with mine either. I did have trouble with the kake and so did multiple other people. Stop putting words in my mouth and saying im complaining about the quality of all their products. I listed two by name. Ive owned a villain for years and told people to buy from JE because of the quality and how ive been treated well in te past. The reason im bringig this up here is because it is surprising and hurtfull as a long time supporter to be discarded as a troll like this.

My problem with their use of instagram is that it is how a lot of people, including myself, decided to buy from JE. The glowing reviews in the comments make the price seem worth it. Come to find out the negative reviews were all deleted. Thats my problem. They know people base the decision to purchase from them on the reviews they see on IG.

This is the last time we'll respond to this. I encourage you to contact our customer service email if you have a problem.

We offered you a full refund or a 15% off code for your Kake Mock and you opted for the code. Our customer service team did their very best to take care of you.

It is also not true that we respond to all comments on Instagram. Instagram is not a customer service forum and is not run by our customer service team. You know exactly what you are doing when you post negative comments to our largest social media platform, regarding any of our products.

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man you must really like hearing yourself speak. JE is looking after you now shut up and stop flooding this forum with your whining

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
5'9 165.. Pigtail mercer medium

Small

These sweaters are badass, awesome material. Highly recommended. Not sure which I'll be keeping. Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:

turnip

Reaction score

This is the last time we'll respond to this. I encourage you to contact our customer service email if you have a problem.

We offered you a full refund or a 15% off code for your Kake Mock and you opted for the code. Our customer service team did their very best to take care of you.

It is also not true that we respond to all comments on Instagram. Instagram is not a customer service forum and is not run by our customer service team. You know exactly what you are doing when you post negative comments to our largest social media platform, regarding any of our products.

Stop. Putting. Words. In. My. Mouth. I didnt way all comments get responded to. Plenty of positive comments and questions get responded to, including ones asking anout sizing, material, and stocking. If instagram isnt the place for questions, delete all of them, not just the ones that dont fit your image. You know exactly what youre doing when you leave only positive comments and delete the rest on your largest social media platform. Youre censoring public oppinion so that it suits what you want and gets more people to buy from you. Its not chill.

turnip

Reaction score

And no, i didnt accept 15% off. I was offered a 15% refund and requested that. They sent me a coupon instead and deleted questions elswhere.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads