• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jennifer Aniston voted ‘Hottest Woman of All Time????? WTF!!!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Zeta Jones MIGHT not crack the top 1000...

duty_calls.png

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, it's a free Internet, so you guys are all within your rights to be incorrect about Sofia.
As long as we're discussing our opinions on subjects as scientifically objective as Hottest Woman of All Time, allow me to submit another serious candidate for your misguided disapproval:
catherine_zeta_jones_8_big.jpg

zeta_jones_1.jpg

6a00e00989822288330120a51e6171970b-800wi.jpg

Catherine_Zeta_Jones_in_the_Pool.jpg

Catherine%20Zeta%20Jones%20(1).jpg

catherine_zeta_jones.jpg

i never disagreed with you. i just said the whole concept is subjective.

clearly you are partial to latinas. anyone who likes blonde blue eyed women or exotic hotties or euro babes will not see things the way you do.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the first shot is so obviously 'shopped, airbrushed or both it looks cartoonish.... and the 2nd really sums it up... "CUTE". She's cute in a "weird anime character eyeballs" and facial characteristics of "could be a guy who is just a little bit TOO good looking" kind of way.. hot? there is nothing about her that will ever qualify as HOT!

Are her elbows too pointy as well?

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i never disagreed with you. i just said the whole concept is subjective.

Oh, I know that, stitchy. All my contributions to this thread have been tongue-in-cheek -- except for the images, of course, and those were just excuses to post pics of gorgeous women.

clearly you are partial to latinas. anyone who likes blonde blue eyed women or exotic hotties or euro babes will not see things the way you do.

To demonstrate that I have no prejudice against blondes, here's one who's very much to my liking. In fact, I think she's about to become the next Jennifer Aniston. She can be smokin' hot when she wants to be, girl-next-door-cute when she wants to be, and she's also a solid comedic actress. Can I get an amen for ...

kaley_cuoco_25.jpg

13876661_ori.jpg

kaley_cuoco.jpg

600full-kaley-cuoco.jpg

Kaley-Cuoco-Grammy-Awards-2010-the-big-bang-theory-10217664-800-1197.jpg

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh, I know that, stitchy. All my contributions to this thread have been tongue-in-cheek -- except for the images, of course, and those were just excuses to post pics of gorgeous women.

:cheers:

To demonstrate that I have no prejudice against blondes, here's one who's very much to my liking. In fact, I think she's about to become the next Jennifer Aniston. She can be smokin' hot when she wants to be, girl-next-door-cute when she wants to be, and she's also a solid comedic actress. Can I get an amen for ...
kaley_cuoco_25.jpg

13876661_ori.jpg

kaley_cuoco.jpg

600full-kaley-cuoco.jpg

Kaley-Cuoco-Grammy-Awards-2010-the-big-bang-theory-10217664-800-1197.jpg

definitely hot and smangable, but not the hottest women ever. no way. and i dont think you meant to be saying that either.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh hai guys

tumblr_ly5jjuge8B1qgnu3so1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly4pwnvMNX1r0qp26o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

right.
we said of all time. she is been around for 10 minutes. nowhere near HOAT!

thats the most marsupialed post in this thread. and you have solid competition. it makes zero difference how long someone has been around. is cleopatra hotter because she lived a bazillion years ago?

those girls are ******* hot. one might say hottest ever. you may not agree on that and thats fine. but how long they have been around has no bearing on the matter.

also, those arent the same chick.

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thats the most marsupialed post in this thread. and you have solid competition. it makes zero difference how long someone has been around. is cleopatra hotter because she lived a bazillion years ago?
those girls are ******* hot. one might say hottest ever. you may not agree on that and thats fine. but how long they have been around has no bearing on the matter.
also, those arent the same chick.

she isn't the hottest of all time and isn't even in the discussion. she isn't even the hottest vic sec angel so she can't be the HOAT!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

she isn't the hottest of all time and isn't even in the discussion. she isn't even the hottest vic sec angel so she can't be the HOAT!

:facepalm:

like i said its subjective. i was just pointing out that time on this earth has no bearing here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads