• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jeans in Sydney

sydneycentric

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good quality pair of bootcut jeans in Sydney. I have size 12 feet (pretty big) which means that skinny jeans or jeans that don't cover my shoes properly look pretty weird. So, I'm looking for jeans which have a slight flare at the bottom? Any suggestions?

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try the SW&D forum, they'd help you out better.

Zubberah

Reaction score
For how you have physically described yourself, I fear bespoke is the only way to go. Levi's and other brands now offer this service in Australian stores. Trying to get the perfect fit with jeans means you must try on every brand (and even within brands there is great discrepancy across similar sizings). There are also great recommendations in the SW&D forum.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sator
Yes, take all your jeans to St Vincent de Paul's, where they belong. Or else wear them for bathing the dog, and gardening.

Go to the David Jones city store, they have a decent selection. The Nudie 'Regular Ralf' has a slight bootcut, decent denim & a good fit through the top block. May be what you're after.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 267 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.9%
  • 31 - 40