• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

jeaniusog

Reaction score
looking to get a pair of oversized sunglasses, which is the biggest?

so far i narrowed it down to Enzo, Belize and Torino

obecity

Reaction score
If anyone needs a great optician/optical shoppe, I had my consultation with The Spectacle Factory yesterday. Robert spent over an hour discussing everything, talking about style, and truly looks for great options. They have combos I couldnt even request here. Remarkable guy who really cares about the clients.

I was super frustrated with options I was getting locally. There is a place in West LA that has a billion 5 star reviews and I went in, where they promptly had me running for the exit. Ha. Even domestic places that came highly regarded either wont work on frames they don't sell or the pricing was astronomical.

They are in the UK but with UPS I found the shipping time and cost wasn't too bad. Should be there in 2-3 days from LA.

I've been following the YouTube channel they have for some time, and love the coatings and euro products they have because they are much harder to come by in the states. Most places only carry Transitions and if they do the colors are more limited.

Link for the curious

I know a lot of you out there wont entrust JMM frames to just anyone.
I am obsessed with the Spectacle factory. Robert seems extraordinarily knowledgeable. I’d like to try to use their services, but I am in the Midwestern United States, and I’m a bit leery about going through the time and expense of ordering high-end custom lenses when they can’t take my exact measurements in person. How did they go about getting the appropriate measurements for your frames and prescription?

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking to get a pair of oversized sunglasses, which is the biggest?

so far i narrowed it down to Enzo, Belize and Torino

Belize and torino fit similar heads (mine), Enzo does not.

Enzo may be oversized for some, but if you're in that camp, belize/torino/Molino 55 will be too large on you, imo

jeaniusog

Reaction score
Belize and torino fit similar heads (mine), Enzo does not.

Enzo may be oversized for some, but if you're in that camp, belize/torino/Molino 55 will be too large on you, imo

out of these Belize is still the biggest right? atleast the height of the frames seems like is way bigger than torino or molino

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
out of these Belize is still the biggest right? atleast the height of the frames seems like is way bigger than torino or molino

Yeah. I can take a photo with Belize, torino, and Enzo, if you want. I don't have molino

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Man I’m loving the Cortina Agar Dealan. Really like that it doesn’t have the arrows on the front
2E59B020-F17F-4136-98D1-C2F85C16039A.jpeg
9731DD45-C093-4B14-86D8-2742AF4AAF5F.jpeg

Probably my next ones

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Belize; if anyone here is considering unloading their Belize, I's be more than happy to add them to my collection. The Enzo's seems "normal" sized on my face...

@intensanity is selling his pair.

They are also being sporadically re-stocked at various retailers, including directly from jmm

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads