• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Mr Jay

Reaction score
Actually I like Dealan's new less cat-eyeish shape and temple design but pricing is complete BS. Even more so in Europe 😤

Everything else is fugly imo.

All in all a solid 5 out of 10 👍

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually I like Dealan's new less cat-eyeish shape and temple design but pricing is complete BS. Even more so in Europe 😤

Everything else is fugly imo.

All in all a solid 5 out of 10 👍

On the contrary, the updated Dealan is totally uninteresting to me, whereas Caan and Belize really appeal to me (Caan especially in the second colourway, London to my eyes, wrongly named Agar, that is the first one, and Belize in the Tokyo Tort). The prices are insane, but in line with their policy, considered that the batches are so low.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Trolling Occulta aside….

1673621332081.gif

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah what a rip. THUMBS DOWN JACKIE MARTY MAGA
Quick check of the new collab:

11 new frame / colour combos.
I‘m an avowed admirer of engraved wire code temples.
But every single frame is either black, brown or variegated brown.

Hard pass from me - do we not all have several versions of black and brown in our collections?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok now that it’s passed I’m all set and I can be serious. The Umit stuff is pretty much perfect.

I got Belize inTokyo tort last night and am strongly thinking about the agar dealans
The Caan look really good but also a bit too directional and i don’t think they’d work on my face.
price is high, yes, I’d never consider this for a normal frame or for last frontier or whatever but as an Umit fan the Belize is such a perfect frame.
The clothes? Eh. I wanted a bolo but not for this price, plus the bolo is 90% JMM and 10% Umit. I think all the clothes are more JMM than Umit so I much prefer his regular RTW.
the teddy coat is awesome but I could literally get an Umit mtm teddy coat and it would likely be cheaper without the collab up charge.

I’m sorta happy you are all passing on this stuff so it wasn’t difficult for me to assess and get what I wanted but tbh it makes sense since there were no aviators

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodhpur