• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

nightwatcher

Reaction score
As someone new to the brand and these Yellowstone editions, is it common for these to use polarized lenses or could this be a sign that they may be rolled out across the rest of the regular models in the future?

Also, hi. (first post)

yep, I've got one of previous editions and its polarized

photo.jpg
naira_252950771_615612743212446_1468356605817722046_n.jpg

Jsimpson02

Reaction score
Off topic. If Anyone can point me to a PCH Lava hidden away in a sock drawer somewhere I have an unworn PCH Green and/or a brand new Montana Vintage Tort to throw at the deal. Plus I will owe you an enormous favor. Cheers all

lsterling

Reaction score
Glad that you pulled the trigger on those. They look 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you sir, I'm smitten! This frame was my one that got away for awhile there. I just happened to be picking up another frame on the day that my shop received these - they unpacked it for me and it was sold before it even hit the shelf. Meant to be, maybe?

Facultyofzen

Reaction score

20% off, includes JMM!

BACKTOWORK

Has anyone actually purchased anything from this site? I've been sceptical in the past because they had stock of something rare that I'd been searching for and the price was too good (not JMM), so my initial reaction was 'scam'.

Last edited:

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Off topic. If Anyone can point me to a PCH Lava hidden away in a sock drawer somewhere I have an unworn PCH Green and/or a brand new Montana Vintage Tort to throw at the deal. Plus I will owe you an enormous favor. Cheers all

I was under the impression you had them all :bounce2:

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually purchased anything from this site? I've been sceptical in the past because they had stock of something rare that I'd been searching for and the price was too good (not JMM), so my initial reaction was 'scam'.

Never purchased from them before.

Give them a call. They have a B&M I think.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1