• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My Jax Rover frames are still MIA from Eye Gotcha :( I think they were supposed to arrive in June.

mrf

Reaction score
My Jax Rover frames are still MIA from Eye Gotcha :( I think they were supposed to arrive in June.
Unless you got them at a good price, I would rather just cancel the order and get it elsewhere. It's still available from other retailers.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unless you got them at a good price, I would rather just cancel the order and get it elsewhere. It's still available from other retailers.
Used insurance (Hooray tech benefits) and FSA on non prescription sunglasses. Nowhere else I tried would do this for me.

Hanto

Reaction score
Kobo's are starting to drop. Can anyone make sense of the drop down options?

Edit. I think it's if you want custom work, as it looks like the frame comes with standard lenses.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.