• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J crew Polos??

HelpMe

Reaction score
hey guys are they any good or should i stick to RL...
also ive never really bought clothes online before just tryed on whats the proper way to measure myself??

Thanks!

Jay687

Reaction score
I am a fan of JCrew Jersey Polos. They are comfortable and fit much like a t-shirt. They aren't as heavy, so they don't just drape down off your body like most pique polos.

and JCrew has no logos... big plus for me.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're pretty slim fitted, well made, and they go on sale very often. Id buy them over RL simply do to the price, and the fact that they never use logos on them.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a different view. I've tried different polos, and J. Crew's aren't worth the price. The materials just feel cheap. I've tried most of their offerings too.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who sells good polos? It seems like all of them are made in China nowadays.

word

Reaction score
Wait for them to go on sale for 20 bucks then use a discount of some sort (student, or other) and they're not a bad deal at all.

I actually made one for St. Patricks day with a clover logo on it. They have these critters, basically it's a list of about a dozen logos you can pick to put on it. Optional of course but it's neat.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took a flyer on 4 opf the J Crews recently. The fit is good, decently made for the price ($25 each).
I figure I'll get at least a couple of seasons wear out of them and more as beat-arounds.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
I have a different view. I've tried different polos, and J. Crew's aren't worth the price. The materials just feel cheap. I've tried most of their offerings too.
Same here, I've had several J.Crew polos but I find myself only wearing my RL custom-fit polos now. The RL fit and quality is much better, IMO.

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another vote for "good for the price" from me. Especially true now that they can be found on the sale racks for about $15 each. The color selection might not be great at that price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads