• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Its hot as balls these days...

XeF4

Reaction score
Global warming is a *****.

Good thing that moderate temprature increases are all we have to deal with.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nekromansur
So... doesnt it get a little wet and warm inside those suits?

Sonick, Im a little south of you. Not south enough to be an America, but south enough to feel the warmth coming out of Vancouver.

Tsawassen?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's hot as a slaveship here in FL.... 86 F people need to STFU and fly down here.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My balls are sweating up a storm, and I've already taken 2 showers today. And I hate the feeling of cold air from an AC unit. Goddamnit!

eddy98

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nekromansur
I cant even comprehend 101F... My head almost blows up trying to wrap my head around how thats possible.

Yea, it sucks major bawlz. Not to mention the horrible fashion sense that Floridians have become accustomed to. A L/S button-up shirt is only seen at weddings and clubs.
plain.gif

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was pretty warm here, mid/upper 30s plus humidity. I find that wearing the right kinds of material and enough of it is actually much cooler than wearing next to nothing.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my friend was wiring a barn for internet today, temp inside was 108

nekromansur

Reaction score
You sayin its time to stack on the wool sweaters and maybe double up on the denim jeans? Insulation, yenno, to keep me cold.... ....

Sonick, not quite, Surrey.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Schmuck. I am saying to wear light cotton and linen clothes. I mean ****, look at what people who live in the desert and stuff wear. They arent walkin around naked.

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You whiners should move to the Great Lakes region. We've broken 80 maybe ten, twelve times all of 2009. We've touched 90 maybe once. Gorgeous, beautiful, sunny, 72-degree summer. Wear whatever you like. At night it gets down in the lower to mid 60s -- sometimes into the 50s (it's been a cool summer) -- great sleeping weather. It's almost August and many people have yet to turn on the A/C.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dewey
You whiners should move to the Great Lakes region. We've broken 80 maybe ten, twelve times all of 2009. We've touched 90 maybe once. Gorgeous, beautiful, sunny, 72-degree summer. Wear whatever you like. At night it gets down in the lower to mid 60s -- sometimes into the 50s (it's been a cool summer) -- great sleeping weather. It's almost August and many people have yet to turn on the A/C.

+1. Has been incredibly pleasant.

The winters though....

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dewey
I'm movin back to MN before end of August.
smile.gif

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I don't think we've seen anything close to 80F in months around here. It doesn't even feel like summer with average temps of low to mid 60's. If you go east inland, maybe 10 miles it gets up to around 80+. I'm a bit envious of all the heat you guys are getting, atleast it feels like summer.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlockian
Bastards. It's been rain, rain and more rain over here. My band are booked to play an outdoor show this Saturday. Guess what the forecast is.

Isn't there some kind of law that lets people take a day off when the temp hits a certain level? I'd hate to be working outside where some of you boys come from.

I do not come out for 6-9 months.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads