• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's crazy right now on the B&S board

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think it's that there's more money floating around as the economy picks up.

This time a year ago you couldn't give away half the stuff that's flying off the shelves, so sellers just stopped trying.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's nice, let's keep it up!

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of people selling Kiton and RL blazers for under $200, Paul Stuart and Oxford suits for under $300, nice shoes.

Looks like I'm gonna be broke this week.
frown.gif

I'm gonna also face some stiff compitition when I do my trunk show on here next month.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CharlesAlexander;3039596 said:
Lots of people selling Kiton and RL blazers for under $200, Paul Stuart and Oxford suits for under $300, nice shoes.

Looks like I'm gonna be broke this week.
frown.gif

I'm gonna also face some stiff compitition when I do my trunk show on here next month.[/QUOTE

I have kids and I'm tempted to sell a few of my suits to finance more important things...

I have a Paul Smith suit brand new from the London line and a Gucci suit...They still have the tags on...

I would probably spend the money on some bespoke garments straight away anyway...
devil.gif

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
I have a Paul Smith suit brand new from the London line and a Gucci suit...They still have the tags on...

I would probably spend the money on some bespoke garments straight away anyway...
devil.gif

Please don't post those if they're a 44L. I wanna eat this month.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what "nice" things?

They are mostly in odd sizes and length.

The Cucinelli's are being given away at the Loehmann's, and the Mabitex pants are all over the Daffy's.

My impression is that the quality of the "goods" have gone DOWN significantly ever since the big-time sellers like Edmorel have stopped.

Now all you have are junks that I just have to
facepalm.gif

Albern

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
I have kids and I'm tempted to sell a few of my suits to finance more important things... I have a Paul Smith suit brand new from the London line and a Gucci suit...They still have the tags on... I would probably spend the money on some bespoke garments straight away anyway...
devil.gif

Why don't you sell one of your kids, one is more than enough right? Problem solved + new suit.
smile.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Albern
Why don't you sell one of your kids, one is more than enough right? Problem solved + new suit.
smile.gif

Mine are not exotic enough for the likes of Angelina or Madonna...
laugh.gif

They're God's gift even if they cost an arm and a leg and also a thigh ...

They will repay me later by putting me in a cheap retirement home ,whilst selling my house at hte same time to avoid paying taxes at my death, with other piss stained delusional parents...
devil.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106

Now all you have are junks that I just have to
facepalm.gif

One man's junk, is another man's treasure.

Some things are not necessarily sized. I picked up a few great pocket squares and ties recently.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have found a bunch of stuff recently. Cheap ties and a couple pairs of shoes in my odd 11A size.

RJE

Reaction score
$42 for dull Tom Ford pocket squares. $18 for beautiful Talbott pocket squares. Crazy indeed.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't know whether to be angry or relieved that there doesn't seem to be much 42s.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads