• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iPod Cases

arenn1

Reaction score
I've seen people with a lot of cool designer carrying cases/sheaths for their iPods. I'm looking to pick one up, preferrably in leather though I'd consider other materials. Anybody have any good suggestions and/or links? Thx

ViroBono

Reaction score
Mulberry make an extremely nice leather case. Not cheap, but very high quality. Mulberry They have a huge range, and only a few pieces are shown on the website. You will need to contact your nearest shop; most will arrange to send items.

drljva

Reaction score
I've seen people with a lot of cool designer carrying cases/sheaths for their iPods. Â I'm looking to pick one up, preferrably in leather though I'd consider other materials. Â Anybody have any good suggestions and/or links? Â Thx
Try www.vajacases.com Some of the nicest ipod (and ipaq) cases made... JV

Brian SD

Reaction score
I do not think you can get a Dior Homme case for an iPod past 2G
sad.gif
. I have not found a nice 4G leather case yet. I am using a white plastic hard case (which is working very nicely, so far). On second thought, I looked at the Vaja cases and I am seriously considering a making this purchase http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja....ray.jpg

Phil

Reaction score
If you are looking for more lower-end Ipod cases, JCrew has some, in a few different colors.

drljva

Reaction score
I do not think you can get a Dior Homme case for an iPod past 2G
sad.gif
. I have not found a nice 4G leather case yet. I am using a white plastic hard case (which is working very nicely, so far). On second thought, I looked at the Vaja cases and I am seriously considering a making this purchase http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja....ray.jpg
I have this one in black. It's quite nice. JV

Brian SD

Reaction score
I already scratched my iPod (not severely, except for a small, almost barley noticeable on the lower, right hand side of the screen
sad.gif
). I did not know they scratched so easily. I'm going to purchase a case now... There are low cost alternatives shown @: www.ipodlounge.com Jon.
You have to be very careful with them. I bought a contour design hardcase immediately, and took my iPod directly from the box into the case. Apple needs to use a different metal for the backing of the iPod (the aluminum on the mini's seems to be working fine). The chrome scratches far too easily.

@riss

Reaction score
if you're looking for the high-end, there was a Colette Meets Comme des Garcons case that Rei Kawakubo handmade, which was going for 1000 euros, but is all sold out on their website. maybe its on ebay.

Super Fly

Reaction score
I believe the iPod back is stainless steel. You should be able to polish out scratches with Simichrome polish.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads