• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iPad Cases

choth21

Reaction score
I'm the proud new owner of an iPad. I just got some random case from the electronics stores that was only $50.

anyway, i was checking out some of my favorite leather brands. All the usual suspects have high end ipad cases--Gucci, Prada, Bottega, etc, but I absolutely love this one, unfortunately, it costs more than my iPad!

http://www.tannerkrolle.com/product-details/ipad-holders/

Even I can't justify getting this one for myself.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I suspect this post is :spam:, still absolutely gorgeous case. Very pricey though

choth21

Reaction score
No it's not spam. I have no affiliation. I just couldn't get over how much it cost.

I used to post more here, but haven't been in this forum in a while. Just returning now.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would never buy a case that costs more than the ipad itself. It's very nice looking but still overpriced.

-LR

viator

Reaction score
Problem is - this is not like buying a briefcase or a nice wallet that will last for years. In 6 months, when Apple comes out with a new version of the ipad that won't fit in this case (and you buy it), the case becomes obsolete and useless.

choth21

Reaction score

Problem is - this is not like buying a briefcase or a nice wallet that will last for years. In 6 months, when Apple comes out with a new version of the ipad that won't fit in this case (and you buy it), the case becomes obsolete and useless.

That's a good point.

HLow

Reaction score
+ 100,000

totally happened to me when ipad 2 came out...
baldy[1].gif

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saddleback makes some well-priced ones that you should check out.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I learned this lesson with an expensive phone case several years ago. I won't make that mistake again.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FTFAJ I know style is everything to some people :crazy: but the price in the OP is absurd.

I have an antique leather correspondence folder which fits my ipad perfectly.

Last edited:

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saddleback makes some well-priced ones that you should check out.

I've actually been looking for a notepad holder for business that would provide a generic type of support to mount an ipad or any other notebook. I checked Saddleback and I like theirs but wonder if there is anything else out there that would meet these requirements.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's only 60 RMB.

Last edited:

mrbrioni

Reaction score

It's only 60 RMB.

I actually have this damier graphite case. I bought it for the first gen iPad.

I absolutely loved it, then iPad 2 came out and it doesn't fit properly so I'm done with expensive cases.

I have the navy leath smart cover now and I love it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads