• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inverallan

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would love to see some fit pics of those who successfully ordered, especially different shades of purple

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
I can post when I get mine. I just got my invoice yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes them to ship it? Haven't gotten any shipping confirmation as of yet.

Donut

Reaction score
I'll definitely be throwing up some pics of my purple knit which I should be getting in 2-3 weeks.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score

Have the fulfillment times consistently been 12-16 weeks so far?

I got my invoice pretty close to 12 weeks after. Might be 11 depending on when you count the start of my order (we talked for a bit before I finalize my order).

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC after this thread sprang to life a bit they started quoting 12-14 weeks rather than 12. I think I have a couple of weeks left. Just want to be wearing my 3A by Thanksgiving..

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
should have mine in a few days

can't wait to throw the box in my closet

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
man this has been a frustrating experience so far despite her "politeness"(don't want to get into all the details), they barely shipped my sweater a week after taking my money because she was on leave (ok so don't take my cash)

all my requests were denied and now they ******* sent my package ups which is 2nd worst carrier ever and doesn't bother to send me a tracking number either

don't think i'll be ordering from them anymore, will probably go with kanata for my next one

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
Mine just got shipped and I got a tracking number. Not really happy about UPS either.

Where can you get a kanata sweater? I looked at some online and really liked the looks of them. What are they like in terms of quality and thickness?

CasvalRD

Reaction score
Just ordered an A1 Aran in Wine from End, since there's the free international shipping promotion. $255 USD, free ship to Canada. I hope customs treats me nicely. Might need some lube. Still probably cheaper than ordering directly, if it's 190 GBP with shipping.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to compare the quality of one of the new Strathtay knits with an older Inverallan?

Shingles

Reaction score

Has anyone been able to compare the quality of one of the new Strathtay knits with an older Inverallan?

The only difference should be the tag.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads