• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zenxi-3

Reaction score
你好。我来自加拿大,我来这里 验证一些物品是假的还是真的......
并尝试得到一些西装......哈哈

Jacob E.

Reaction score
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. My name is Jacob, I'm 52, live in South Jersey, work as software engineer for an insurance company. Dress code at work is business casual, which in my particular case is stretched to pretty much casual (no blue jeans though).

With regards to fashion, my tastes mostly revolve around Italian shoes, that most of the population here would call "fashion-forward" (nothing too extravagant though). One oddball is Jeffery-West, of which I own 5 pairs, but only 1 is made in UK - the rest are Italian. Also, I have a weakness for one particular brand of jeans and pants - Tramarossa, just because it fits me better than anything else I tried.

Motivation for registration here is that I got into boots a little bit just now, and wanted to share some experiences - posts to follow.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. My name is Jacob, I'm 52, live in South Jersey, work as software engineer for an insurance company. Dress code at work is business casual, which in my particular case is stretched to pretty much casual (no blue jeans though).

With regards to fashion, my tastes mostly revolve around Italian shoes, that most of the population here would call "fashion-forward" (nothing too extravagant though). One oddball is Jeffery-West, of which I own 5 pairs, but only 1 is made in UK - the rest are Italian. Also, I have a weakness for one particular brand of jeans and pants - Tramarossa, just because it fits me better than anything else I tried.

Motivation for registration here is that I got into boots a little bit just now, and wanted to share some experiences - posts to follow.
Hello Jacob from Jersey, welcome to the forum. Let us know if you have any questions.

JordanAB

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Jordan, coming from Brussels (Belgium).

Been following the forum for quite some time, but never took the time to sign-up.

Opened a clothing store for men two years ago named Atelier Bleu.
Wanted to have my own store for a few years, since I'm interested in clothing since I'm sixteen.

Would like to meet new people, from Belgium, or anywhere, to have some good talk, and learn new things ;)

Cheers,
Jordan

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Jordan, coming from Brussels (Belgium).

Been following the forum for quite some time, but never took the time to sign-up.

Opened a clothing store for men two years ago named Atelier Bleu.
Wanted to have my own store for a few years, since I'm interested in clothing since I'm sixteen.

Would like to meet new people, from Belgium, or anywhere, to have some good talk, and learn new things ;)

Cheers,
Jordan
Jordan, welcome to the forum. Let us know if you have any questions.

pbx

Reaction score
Hello!

Lurking around for a while, using a lot of the knowledge and advice from this forum. Guess it’s about time to make an account :)

Looking forward to a new year with the style forum members.

Auric

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Long term lurker so thought I'd make it official. 32 from UK here. Hope to keep learning from you guys and contribute where I can.
A.

Padorkous

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Konstantin and I am from Greece, I love training and weightlifting, I am a watch collector and I have a strong passion for classic menswear even tho everyone here thinks I am a luncatic for dressing the way i do while i am 18yo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads