• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello - I found myself lurking a lot reading about men's shoes and online MTM shirts so I finally decided to join. Fitting now that I have my first PC shirt and C&J shoes.
Hello, you need lurk no further. Welcome to the forum!

LippyLee

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hi all,
Stumbled across this website through a rekindled interest in Tricker’s shoes. Hoping to pick up tips on shoe maintenance and economic availability of various stylish items (has to be economic, retired after all). Shall post some photos on the Tricker’s thread when opportunity avails itself.
Lee

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Stumbled across this website through a rekindled interest in Tricker’s shoes. Hoping to pick up tips on shoe maintenance and economic availability of various stylish items (has to be economic, retired after all). Shall post some photos on the Tricker’s thread when opportunity avails itself.
Lee
Welcome to the forum!

Darkdance

Reaction score
Hi I’m Darkdance... looking forward to learning a few things from you style gurus. I’m in South Australia and enjoy working outdoors as a arborist, enjoy golf and hunting... bit of a gear junky also and conscious about what I wear when in public. Always looking for a bargain and enjoy trading and upgrading stuff.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Darkdance, hope that all is well with you and Australia's recent problems with fire and smoke. Let us know if you have any questions. Welcome to the forum!

Paulie Walnuts

Reaction score
Hi, lurked on the site for a while decided to register, mostly to get sizing advice on a pair of RM Williams I am looking to possibly purchase in the near future. Other than that I hope to stay in the loop with some other brands that I enjoy and admire.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, lurked on the site for a while decided to register, mostly to get sizing advice on a pair of RM Williams I am looking to possibly purchase in the near future. Other than that I hope to stay in the loop with some other brands that I enjoy and admire.
Welcome to the forum!

brokensuit

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm Allan and I currently live in Norway. I'm a chronic overdresser, especially seeing how I work in IT engineering. My style is with a lot of tweed and flannels. Colorful, often with green and brown tones.

I feel like this forum would be a good place for me to spend a bit of time on.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm Allan and I currently live in Norway. I'm a chronic overdresser, especially seeing how I work in IT engineering. My style is with a lot of tweed and flannels. Colorful, often with green and brown tones.

I feel like this forum would be a good place for me to spend a bit of time on.
Allan, happy to have you aboard!, welcome to the forum!

Hochelaga

Reaction score
Hello,my name is Jean,i live in Montreal,Québec,i am french so please excuse my english.In 1969 while visiting Vancouver,i bought my first pair of vintage boots,ever since that time vintage and workwear has been a style and a way of life for me.Now almost 50 years later what i like :Chippewa boots,Pike brothers superior garments,Deus ex machina,Trickers of England,Le laboureur,Brown Beach,Wrangler,Stan Ray,Lost worlds inc.,R,R,L,Carhartt w.i.p.,.Ciano farmer,CC Filson etc....Bravo styleforum and thank you.

Last edited:

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,my name is Jean,i live in Montreal,Québec,i am french so please excuse my english.In 1969 while visiting Vancouver,i bought my first pair of vintage boots,ever since that time vintage and workwear has been a style and a way of life for me.Now almost 50 years later what i like :Chippewa boots,Pike brothers superior garments,Deus ex machina,Trickers of England,Le laboureur,Brown Beach,Wrangler,Stan Ray,Lost worlds inc.,R,R,L,Carhartt w.i.p.,.Ciano farmer,CC Filson etc....Bravo styleforum and thank you.
Hello Jean, welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads