1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Identify this jacket?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bad_Company, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Bad_Company

Bad_Company Member

Hello everybody!

I've been looking for a specific leather jacket for a very long time. It's typically seen on Richard Hammond and I have no idea who makes it. I had submitted these photos to a custom leather jacket maker (Indy Magnoli) and he said it'll take 3 to 4 months to make one..I had intended it to be somewhere near a birthday present for me (birthday is in 7 days - Yes I know, I 'did' expect it to take time to make - I expected around a month and a half) so I was hoping I could just...maybe buy one or someone here may know of another quality custom leather jacket manufacturer. Here's the photos: http://www.richardhammond.org.uk/index.php?topic=1981.0

I'm not really asking for feedback on what people think of the jacket, I just want to know what possible ways I might find/obtain one.

Thank you.